• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings with My July 31 Host - Get Your Orders in Now!

In summary, the main host is already kind enough to send me orders already! She's sent me 2 this week. The outlet item will not count towards the show and in addition, it would cost the customer just as much to ship as it would to buy!
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My July 31 host is already kind enough to send me orders already! She's sent me 2 this week.

Sadly, the latest one wants an ice cream sandwich maker from the outlet! Also a 2 cup prep bowl set.

The outlet item will not count towards the show and in addition, it would cost the customer just as much to ship as it would to buy!

What do you suggest I suggest?

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday.... mine was for the medium round pizza stone

(((hugs))) You'll just have to explain to her that only the current catalog items can be applied to a show and let her decide if she wants to do an outside order with both items & one direct shipping fee, which bypasses the host and doesn't give her any credit -or- if she wants to split the orders and give the host partial credit which means that she will have to pay two shipping fees. Some people don't care about the cost, they just want what they want! ;)

Are you all explaining to your hosts that anyone can order online from their party? BUT IT HAS TO BE USING OPTION #1 - ALREADY INVITED TO A PARTY AND WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
Once I explained exactly how to place an order - I have not had it happen now in over a year.
There is also a "DO NOT USE OPTION #2 - THESE ORDER WILL NOT COUNT TOWARD YOUR HOST'S PARTY!"

I'm sorry, but it all comes down to your host coaching. You need to make it clear to your hosts that the outlet items do not count for her show. The outlet is a wonderful wonderful aspect of PC. I rarely ever get customers who do this. Be sure your hosts are informed.

This is the CO-HOST who gave me the orders. The main host is the one I had been dealing with. I did not know who the co-host is or how to reach her until she e-mailed me.

She's been collecting the orders and e-mailing them to me to ask for a total for each one. This works really well because I can remind her that, say, her guest is $7 away from a free guest special.

It was all good ... she just decided to hold off on the ice cream sandwich maker for now.

I put this on all my info and send it to hosts if they are emailing people.

If you cannot attend but would like to look at a catalog you can ask your host or go to our consultant’s website __________
Orders can be shipped anywhere in the continental US! *Tips to help your online order get credited to your host!
Go to our consultant’s website, Click on “order online” Choose option 1 (invited to a show), Type in your host’s name, Click “search for host”, Click on your hosts name, Browse and shop!
***This is the ONLY way to assure your host gets credit for your order!***
Outlet orders are only available for individual online orders. They CANNOT be credited to a show.​

I have had no problems in a long time. It is not the "outlets fault" It is our job to educate our hosts and guests.

Di_Can_Cook said:
This is the CO-HOST who gave me the orders. The main host is the one I had been dealing with. I did not know who the co-host is or how to reach her until she e-mailed me.

She's been collecting the orders and e-mailing them to me to ask for a total for each one. This works really well because I can remind her that, say, her guest is $7 away from a free guest special.

It was all good ... she just decided to hold off on the ice cream sandwich maker for now.

I have learned (and I guess you have too) that you need to Coach them both the same.

Paulette - it only works that way when an host is not a flake and remembers to tell the consultant there is a co-host!! Di - I can't believe she did not mentioned that to you! That to me is a big DUH on the part of your host. Not you or your co-host. Hopefully it means great sales though!! And maybe some Outlet orders too! Well, bright side, at least you know your co-host is working hard to get orders!

pampered1224 said:
Paulette - it only works that way when an host is not a flake and remembers to tell the consultant there is a co-host!! Di - I can't believe she did not mentioned that to you! That to me is a big DUH on the part of your host. Not you or your co-host. Hopefully it means great sales though!! And maybe some Outlet orders too! Well, bright side, at least you know your co-host is working hard to get orders!

Ah... I get it... yup it happens. My eyes are still a bit blury from exhaustion and excitement.

Seems like it worked out OK.

Yup, it did. I knew about the co-host but didn't get her contact info. Fortunately, she contacted me.

And I have learned that, no matter how clear the wording on the invitations or catalogs, someone is going to look around it on the web site. Some people just have their minds made up.

I would say that it is more of an entitlement issue. They are more important and can do what they want! AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF - I had one last night!!!
She had gone out to my website to preview that catalog and found the outlet. I did NOT point it out on the invite nor did I even mention it to the host, but here comes some lady with a list of about 10 things from out there! NOTHING from the regular catalog!!!!! You can just imagine her face when I told her I could not order those for her. So I went and said something to the group that if they were NOT going to order right away and placed an on-line order, they MUST follow the instructions on the invite and use OPTION #1 only to have it count for Mary, their host. That lady never did place an order. But that is her loss. I never told the host who either. It is not my style to embarrass someone like that.

I had a Host who also wanted to order from the Outlet. I made sure she understood the difference, and she chose to purchase from both the current catalog and the Outlet.The kicker? Guess WHAT she ordered from the Outlet!! Service for 8, too. I could have made some great pocket money if she had waited a few months, haha.

What is the "Maximize Your Savings with My July 31 Host" promotion?

The "Maximize Your Savings with My July 31 Host" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to save on their orders by placing them through a specific host on July 31.

How much can I save through this promotion?

The exact savings amount varies depending on the total sales from the party, but customers can save up to 30% off their purchases through this promotion.

Do I have to attend a party to participate in this promotion?

No, you do not have to attend a physical party to participate. You can place your order online through the designated host's party link on July 31 to receive the savings.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone offer for the designated host's party on July 31 only.

What happens if I miss the July 31 deadline?

If you miss the July 31 deadline, you will not be able to participate in this particular promotion. However, there may be future promotions and offers available, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • HockeyLover