• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Deals: Christmas in July Gift Ideas to Save Your Month!

In summary, Annie's July was horrible and August wasn't looking too bright. However, she is staying active by the skin of her teeth right now by promoting the Pampered Chef Outlet. She has gotten 2 online orders for 8 Carving Sets! Plus, someone responded to her email requesting information on a fundraiser for her church, which has given her a boost of energy.
HockeyLover
I am so excited and just had to share! My July was horrible and August wasn't looking too bright. I am staying active by the skin of my teeth right now. I sent out an email to all my past hosts and guests letting them know about the deals in the Outlet. I titled it "Christmas in July." I stressed the Carving Set and Round Platter, the Entertaining Set, and the Kitchen Shears. I just got 2 online orders today for 8 Carving Sets! Needless to say, I called both of them. They both saw the set for $20, saw the word Christmas and bought a few each for coworkers as Christmas presents! To top that off, someone else responded to that email requesting information on a fundraiser for her church! Woo hoo!

If you don't already do it, I definitely suggest letting people know about the Outlet deals right now. There are some great gift ideas, and it just may save your month!

Nicole,
I am so stressed out about my terrible July and terrible so far August, I can't think straight. Can you post the text of the email you sent out. I would love to borrow it and maybe get a couple of orders.

thanks,
Annie:cry:

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!

I always put information about the Outlet in my monthly newsletter, but I have also sent a short e-mail with a list of products avaliable. When I included pics of the products the response was much better. I have not saved the short e-mail. This is an example of what I put in my newsletter: The Pampered Chef Outlet Store is open 24/7
Purchase discontinued products at reduced prices!
The Outlet will be listed as an additional category under Our Products at Welcome To My Personal Web Site
Limited inventory: Products are available while supplies last, and items may change every 15-60 days.
Your will want to visit Welcome To My Personal Web Site regularly to see what's available.
Due to limited inventory, you may purchase a maximum of 10 of any item.
Final Sale: Outlet items are final sale and carry no guarantee or warranty. In the unlikely event products are damaged in shipment, they will be replaced or refunded.
Online Only: You may purchase outlet items online only and can't be added to Cooking Shows, outside orders or Wedding Registries. You can purchase Outlet and catalog items on the same order
Save at the Outlet. Some of the products avaliable on the outlet now: (subject to change)
My favorite kitchen shears and mini serving spatula (both old style) are avaliable now!! Great savings!!
To Place an outlet order
1. Go to my site :Welcome To My Personal Web Site
2. Click "How To Purchase" (on left)
3. The next page will ask if you are invited to a show or not.
Choose the 2nd. option and click "place an individual order".
4. You can now shop the online catalog. The Outlet link is at the bottom of the list.
5. Follow online ordering directions.

Robyn,
You may want to edit your post to remove your PWS links.

chefannie said:
Nicole,
I am so stressed out about my terrible July and terrible so far August, I can't think straight. Can you post the text of the email you sent out. I would love to borrow it and maybe get a couple of orders.

thanks,
Annie:cry:

I feel you! For the past 3 months, I have gotten that email from PC telling me that I was in danger of going inactive. Just got one again yesterday! :cry:

The email was pretty simple, this is what I sent:

Titled "Christmas in July!"

Have you checked out the Pampered Chef Outlet recently? I just glanced at it, and ordered quite a few products myself! The retired or restyled products will appear in the Outlet from time to time at a discount. There are quite a few products there this month! Many of these products make fantastic Christmas gifts! I suggest the Entertaining Set ($24) and the Carving Set ($20).

Did you love the old white kitchen shears? Well, now you can get a pair (or two like I did) for only $6.00! (Save $9.00!) I will recommend the white kitchen shears to anyone. I absolutely love them!

Did you love the carving set, but didn't want to spend $45? Well, now you can get the carving set AND the serving platter for only $20.00! (Save $60.50!) This set makes a great gift! Just think of what your co-workers will think you spent!

(*inserted pics of the Carving set, Entertaining set, Kitchen shears, QS pitcher)

Have you hosted a show in the past year? You receive your past host discount of 10% off the outlet prices! Wow! That carving set is only $18 for past hosts!

There are so many great products in the outlet this month, and ordering is easy! Simply go to my website. Click on "Order Products." Select option 2, as outlet orders must be placed as individual orders, and click "continue." Go to Outlet Specials and shop away! From Quick-Stir Pitchers to Bread Crocks, the outlet has something for everyone this month!

Nicole,
Thank you so much! Wish me luck!
Annie

Hello there! I am so happy to hear that you are finding success with the Outlet deals for Christmas in July. It's always great to see our hard work paying off, especially during tough months. I love that you reached out to your past hosts and guests to let them know about these amazing deals. It's a great way to keep them engaged and remind them of the great products that we have to offer. The Carving Set and Round Platter, Entertaining Set, and Kitchen Shears are definitely some top picks for the holiday season, and I'm glad to hear that they are selling well for you. It's also wonderful that you were able to secure a fundraiser for a church - what a fantastic opportunity to give back to the community while also boosting your sales. Thank you for the suggestion to share the Outlet deals with others, I will definitely be taking your advice and spreading the word. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. What are "Great Outlet Orders!"?

"Great Outlet Orders!" refer to discounted products that are available for purchase through Pampered Chef's online outlet store. These products are often overstocked or discontinued items that are sold at a reduced price.

2. How can I access "Great Outlet Orders!"?

You can access "Great Outlet Orders!" by visiting Pampered Chef's website and clicking on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can browse and purchase discounted products.

3. Are "Great Outlet Orders!" only available for a limited time?

Yes, "Great Outlet Orders!" are only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Once an item is sold out, it may not be restocked.

4. Can I use discounts or coupons on "Great Outlet Orders!"?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to "Great Outlet Orders!" as they are already heavily discounted. However, you may be able to earn Host Rewards on these purchases if you are hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Are "Great Outlet Orders!" eligible for returns or exchanges?

No, "Great Outlet Orders!" are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This allows us to offer these products at such a steep discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies