• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Gift Set Ideas for Holiday Shopping - Simplify Your Gift Giving!"

In summary, the flyer provides ideas for small gift sets that can be customized for different occasions, such as a kitchen update or a holiday gift.
missyciccolella
I looked through the files and did a quick search...I need a little help. I am looking for a flyer with some gift set ideas. I found the "Cute Gift Giving Ideas" flyer - awesome by the way, but I was wondering if anyone was using quick gift set ideas to make holiday shopping easier.

I want to be able to hand out a piece of paper with various gift sets grouped together so guests can easily choose a group of products to either purchase for their kitchen or to give.
Like a gift for the Non-Cook featuring micro-cookers, can opener, etc.
or the Baker with the cookie press, cooling rack, etc

I hope this makes sense and I really someone is using something like this so I don't have to recreate the wheel!

Thanks!

I have seen some in the files under real estate agents. But for this Christmas to save me some work and ink in my printer I am going to offer discount prices for anything purchased as a gift set from the Christmas gift idea mini catalog that we have. I haven't figured out the prices that I will be offering yet but i am going to make up stickers to place in the catalog with the special prices.

I got the information for this flyer from here, but just spruced up the fonts and formatting a little. I did a show this weekend and included it in my lapboards and they liked it.

I'd love to add pictures, if only there were more hours in the day!

Enjoy.

Katie

Attachments

• gift sets red flyer KT.doc
    44 KB · Views: 621
katiemoser said:
I got the information for this flyer from here, but just spruced up the fonts and formatting a little. I did a show this weekend and included it in my lapboards and they liked it.

Enjoy.

Katie

thanks for the flyer!! i think i'll use this one at my holiday theme shows...

thanks again!

PS pictures would certainly make it more appealing, but the easier thing to do is to have the sets together at your shows and display them so people can actually see them. I may do this idea. It doesn't take all hours of the day, i guess...:rolleyes:

I took a few fliers I found on here and made it into my own. Feel free to use or change.

Attachments

• Holiday 2007 Cute Gift Sets #2.doc
    55 KB · Views: 666
Good job on both of those fliers! Now... if only my man would get microsoft word back on my home computer I might even be able to use them!

I have an idea on how to display these gift ideas at a Holiday Open House/Bazaar/Fair etc.

Have a small Christmas Tree (fake or out of wood) take balls, ornaments, etc and put a small tag on them for under $20, $30, $40 etc and then on the other side put a list of products

or

print the amount on one side and the products of the other side, on different color paper and cut out them the shapes of ornaments – you can even laminate them if you want and then take a Christmas hook and hang on tree

what do you think

~

WonderingHas anyone figured out the prices of the sets already displayed in the mini catalog?

Here are some gift sets

These are the ones I am giving away at my Bingo this coming Saturday for the Relay for Life

~

Attachments

• Bingo Prizes Oct 07 001.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 471
Great gift ideas. Thanks for sharing! Just a quick question on the "cute idea" flyer: Shouldn't the Soups On! be 23.50?

I also updated this flyer for November with the Guest Special pricing.

Last edited:
Oh, good idea, I didn't even think about checking it for the November special! :yuck:

The pricing for the Soup's On package is correct. :)

katiemoser said:

Enjoy.

Katie

What a great flyer.. I like how it's able to be added onto but starts out with basic which can be a good hook in. And the extra special touches are well.. extra special! :thumbup:

heather223 said:
I took a few fliers I found on here and made it into my own. Feel free to use or change.

Heather,
Could you put this in PDF format for me? It is easier for me to put my info on there. Thanks

Okay, here's mine. You'll recognize that I totally swiped most of it from others posted here, but only because they were great to begin with. :)

It's done in Publisher and I know a lot of people don't have that, but I don't know how to convert it to Word. It's a tri-fold brochure and would be printed on both sides of a page.

~Maria

Attachments

• gifts brochure pg1.pub
    78 KB · Views: 351
  • gifts brochure pg 2.pub
    113 KB · Views: 329
" The pricing for the Soup's On package is correct. "

Opps:blushing: I was just looking at the product total, not the subtotal with the food item.

Here's the updated "November Special" file.

Sorry for the confusion.

***UPDATED*** I've deleted this file attachment due to pricing errors. I'll post an updated one later today****

Last edited:
These are all so fantastic!! You guys ROCK! I am trying to come up with something along the same lines but no holiday references as I do not celebrate those, of course these are easy to tweak and I can mix it up with what I have. Thanks so much everyone.

PCSarahjm said:
Heather,
Could you put this in PDF format for me? It is easier for me to put my info on there. Thanks

I wish I could, but I don't know how to convert it to PDF. :( Anyone know how and PLEASE share if you do!

whiteyteresa said:
I have an idea on how to display these gift ideas at a Holiday Open House/Bazaar/Fair etc.

Have a small Christmas Tree (fake or out of wood) take balls, ornaments, etc and put a small tag on them for under $20, $30, $40 etc and then on the other side put a list of products

or

print the amount on one side and the products of the other side, on different color paper and cut out them the shapes of ornaments – you can even laminate them if you want and then take a Christmas hook and hang on tree

what do you think

~

I absolutely LOVE this idea! I'd do the laminating part with the products and prices on them! I love this!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity, which I have none of! That's why this site is so addictive for me!
Thanks again!

This is Gloria's version in PDF.

And here's how to do it. Either a) get a Mac - they have a PDF option on every print screen (that's what I just did); or b) install a PDF converter - I like PrimoPDF. It's a free download (Google Primo PDF conversion software), and adds a PDF option to your installed printers in Windows.

Edited to add: apparently, there's a mistake in this one. Please don't use it. I'm at work now and can't edit it.

Last edited:
chefann said:
This is Gloria's version in PDF.

And here's how to do it. Either a) get a Mac - they have a PDF option on every print screen (that's what I just did); or b) install a PDF converter - I like PrimoPDF. It's a free download (Google Primo PDF conversion software), and adds a PDF option to your installed printers in Windows.

THANKS ANN! Since I can't currently afford the MAC option, I will use the free option and download the converter. :D

Thanks for all the help! These fliers are wonderful and if there were more hours in a day I would have had this done in Sept, but here I am knocking on Nov and still trying to make heads or tails of everything!

I would have responded sooner, but this ugly stomach bug knocked me out for a couple of days!

Make sure you're using the corrected flyer from me...

Here's the PDF version and I removed my info at the bottom so you can stamp your own.

Last edited:

1. What is included in the Easy Gift Set Ideas for Holiday Shopping?

The Easy Gift Set Ideas for Holiday Shopping includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for gift giving. It includes a mix of our best-selling products such as our Classic Batter Bowl, Garlic Press, and Mini Serving Spatula. These sets also come with gift packaging options for an effortless and beautiful presentation.

2. Can I customize the products in the Easy Gift Set Ideas?

Yes, you can customize the products in the Easy Gift Set Ideas to fit your needs. You can choose from a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets to create your own personalized set. You can also mix and match products from different sets to create a unique and thoughtful gift for your loved ones.

3. Are there any exclusive products included in the Easy Gift Set Ideas?

Yes, we have included some exclusive products in the Easy Gift Set Ideas that are not available for individual purchase. These products are specially selected for their quality and usefulness, making them the perfect addition to any kitchen.

4. Can I have the Easy Gift Set Ideas shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have the Easy Gift Set Ideas shipped directly to the recipient. During checkout, you can enter the recipient's address as the shipping address and add a personalized message to the package. This makes it easy to send a thoughtful gift to your loved ones, no matter where they are.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Easy Gift Set Ideas?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our Easy Gift Set Ideas during the holiday season. You can check our website or sign up for our email list to stay updated on any current deals. Plus, our sets already offer great value compared to buying the products individually, making it a budget-friendly option for your holiday shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amybee
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom