• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Set Ideas - Basic, Bigger & Grand!

In summary, the Basic Gift Set includes top-selling kitchen tools and a recipe book, while the Bigger Gift Set allows for customization with 5 items from the collection. The Grand Gift Set is suitable for experienced cooks and includes premium quality cookware. A personalized gift message can be included with any gift set, and the packaging is gift-ready with the option to add gift wrapping.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Someone posted a flyer or handout with gift set ideas... with basic, bigger and grand ... or something like that... you know... basic on up through a bigger gift with everything in groupings... help... I really thought that I had saved it and now it's gone with the wind!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO SUPER much! That was the one word I had not used in a search!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome. I only knew which file/thread because I'd updated the files for the group.

Hi there! I think I know the flyer you're talking about - it's our "Gifts for Every Budget" flyer. It's a great resource for finding the perfect gift set for any occasion. If you can't find the physical flyer, don't worry - it's also available on our consultant website under the "Resources" tab. Just search for "gifts for every budget" and you should be able to find it. Let me know if you need any further assistance! Happy selling!

1. What is included in the Basic Gift Set?

The Basic Gift Set includes our top-selling kitchen tools such as the Classic Scraper, Garlic Press, and Small Batter Bowl, as well as a recipe book filled with delicious and easy recipes.

2. Can I customize the items in the Bigger Gift Set?

Yes, you can customize the Bigger Gift Set by choosing any 5 items from our collection of kitchen tools and cookware. This allows you to create a personalized gift for your loved ones.

3. Is the Grand Gift Set suitable for experienced cooks?

Absolutely! The Grand Gift Set includes our premium quality cookware such as the Executive Nonstick Skillet, Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. It is the perfect gift for any cooking enthusiast, whether they are beginners or experienced chefs.

4. Can I include a gift message with the gift set?

Yes, you can include a personalized gift message with your order. Simply add your message during the checkout process, and we will include it with the gift set when it is delivered.

5. Is the packaging for the gift sets gift-ready?

Yes, our gift sets come in beautifully designed packaging, making them perfect for gift-giving. You can also add gift wrapping to your order for an extra special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies