• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows

In summary, Cara created a Cranberry Christmas special flyer in Publisher. The price is $9.50, but she wants to keep it under $100. She will be selling at a booth tomorrow and needs $400 to reach $1500 in sales for the month.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know there's one on CC and one other flyer in the files of themed gift sets, but I'm wondering if anyone has put together any other Christmas gift ideas. Maybe the kind that give ideas at certain price points? I'm going to make something to e-mail out to my catty show hosts to give them ideas on things to recommend to people and such. But I hate recreating the wheel-- if there's something already put together, I'd love to see it.

My leader just sent an email with a bunch of different ideas (It's an old list she just sent, so some items may be discontinued)I can send it to you if you want.

Thanks, I'd love to see it. :) Do you know how to upload files to this forum? If not, e-mail it me and I'll put it on here, if that's okay with you. My email address is [email protected]

OK I sent.
I hope you can use them :)

I created a "Cranberry Christmas" special flyer-it is in Publisher. I am covering about $9.50 on this but I wanted to keep it under $100. I have a booth tomorrow and want to see what the reaction is, I need about $400 to get to $1500 sales for this month. You can adjust the price. If you sold only the DCB and Mixnchop it would come in at right at $100.

Attachments

• Christmas special.pub
    96.5 KB · Views: 441
mspibb said:
I created a "Cranberry Christmas" special flyer-it is in Publisher. I am covering about $9.50 on this but I wanted to keep it under $100. I have a booth tomorrow and want to see what the reaction is, I need about $400 to get to $1500 sales for this month. You can adjust the price. If you sold only the DCB and Mixnchop it would come in at right at $100.

Any possibility to get it converted to word so I can see this?

There are some great flyers in the files, one starts with gift2010, and there are two versions of it. Fillable PDF. Also, i love the trifold Gift Ideas doc in the files. I really love the Cranberry Christmas, but I wanted some lower price points. Thanks for this thread, it is inspiring me to get a little more serious about my December.

CRuff said:
Any possibility to get it converted to word so I can see this?

I couldn't get it to convert to word with the pictures included, but I could get it to pdf and I don't have the font she used, but here it is...

Attachments

• Christmas special-1.pdf
    290.5 KB · Views: 590
Could ou please email to me? I can't get Pub to open...says there is an error and won't open and PDF I would have to change because of taxes and shipping.

Thanks,

Cara

Can you copy the flier from PDF and paste into word?
I don't have your e-mail.

1. What products are featured in the Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows?

The Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows typically features a variety of products from our holiday collection, including baking essentials, kitchen gadgets, and cookware sets. You can also find some limited edition holiday-themed items that make great gifts.

2. Can I purchase products from the flyer at a discounted price?

Yes, our Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows often includes special promotions and discounts on select products. Keep an eye out for these deals to save on your holiday shopping!

3. Are there any gift sets available in the Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows?

Yes, we offer a variety of gift sets in the flyer that are perfect for anyone on your holiday shopping list. These sets typically include a combination of our bestselling products and holiday-themed items.

4. Can I order products from the Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows online?

Unfortunately, our Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows is only available at in-home parties and through our independent consultants. However, you can view the flyer online and contact your consultant to place an order.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows?

Yes, the deadline for ordering from the Christmas Gift Ideas Flyer for Catty Shows is typically a few weeks before Christmas to ensure delivery before the holiday. Check with your consultant for specific deadlines and shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies