• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Holiday Shopping with Our December Sales - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, this woman is offering a before-after Christmas sale and is giving discounts to people who order online.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am having surgery in mid-December so I have been trying to come up with a way to increase my sales for the month while I can't do cooking shows. I thought I'd share in case anyone else thought it a good idea and wants to use it.

I never (well, rarely) have a sale - HO provides such great benefits that I don't feel the need - so this is something different for my customers. Here's what I'm sending out (after my last December show closes):

Just in time for Christmas Sale! Do your Christmas shopping with me December 12-15 and get $5 off direct shipping charges (55-80% off!) for orders $49.99 or less or $10 off direct shipping for orders $50 and over with delivery guaranteed by December 23rd. OR if you prefer to pay your own direct shipping charges, I will give you 10% off your total order.

Before-After Christmas Sale! Ideal for last minute shoppers! Order December 16-24 and get FREE shipping for all orders over $70 (smaller orders will get the above shipping deals). These orders will be shipped after Christmas. OR if you prefer to pay your own direct shipping charges, I will give you 15% off your total order. If you like I will email you a "gift certificate" to put under the tree.

Shop online at my website: www..../bbrigham to see the entire catalog and then call or email me before ordering so that I can give you the discounts (if you order online I cannot change your totals). Excludes outlet orders.

Great ideas. I may have to use them.. Good luck with your surgery.. and I wish you a quick recovery....

I love the ideas! For once, my December looks good, but I am going to pass these along to my team! Thanks! And, good luck with surgery!

1. What are some popular products for December sales?

Some popular products for December sales at Pampered Chef include our holiday-themed baking products, like our gingerbread house mold and Christmas cookie cutters. Our stoneware and cookware sets are also popular for holiday cooking and entertaining.

2. Are there any sales or promotions for December?

Yes, we often have sales and promotions for the holiday season. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates on current deals and discounts.

3. Can I host a holiday-themed party to boost sales in December?

Absolutely! Hosting a holiday-themed party is a great way to increase sales in December. You can offer special discounts or promotions for guests who attend the party and place orders.

4. What are some creative ways to promote December sales?

Some creative ways to promote December sales include hosting cooking classes or demonstrations featuring holiday recipes, collaborating with local businesses for cross-promotion, and offering gift wrapping services for customers who purchase our products as gifts.

5. Are there any new products or collections specifically for December?

Yes, we often release new holiday-themed products and collections for December. This year, we have a limited edition snowflake-shaped baking dish and a festive plaid-patterned kitchen towel set. Keep an eye out for our new releases on our website and in our catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies