• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Deals & Recipes: Save on Simple Additions and Book a February Show!

In summary, Becky is hoping to make her goal of $6000 for the SAT by hosting a show online. She has already received two orders totaling $277.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Whoo hooo!

I had a show cancel last week, last minute because of a serious car accident in the host's family - and it was a show that I was counting on to put me over the $6000 mark for SAT.
So, I have just been hoping and praying that my other shows would put me there - and decided this morning to set up a show online, and put out an offer in my "Newsletter" for December. (for those who might not know - I send a very brief newsletter each month, and that is it.)
So - today, I have received 2 orders for my online show for a total of $277 so far! I will leave it open until Friday.

Here is the email I sent out this month:

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

I want to thank each of you for your continued support of my business, and to
say that I am so thankful for so many of you who have become not only great
hosts and customers ~ but also my friends!

This week, with The Pampered Chef, when you order by either calling or emailing
me, or by going to my website - /cookinwithbecky - you will
be able to purchase all Simple Additions for 20% off, PLUS I will be offering
DIRECT SHIPPING (right to your door) for the low show shipping price of $4.00.
All orders placed this week will arrive to your door by December 10th. When
ordering through the website, you will want to click on "order as part of a
show", and then use my name as the Host of the show. This is the only way I
will be able to give you the special shipping price.

Also at my website - check out the COOK'S CORNER - with some of my favorite
Christmas recipes......I will be changing these weekly throughout the month of
December, so check back often!

For those of you who are interested in a show AFTER the Christmas season, I am
now booking February. February is an incredible month for hosts! When you
host a show in February, in addition to all of the amazing host benefits always
offered, you can choose ANY TWO ITEMS in the catalog for 60% off! Make your
own host bonus in February!!!

Watch for Weekly Specials and Great Recipes throughout the next month!

Thanks again!

That's great, Becky! I hope it pushes you to that $6k level!Any news on the accident victim?

Yeah Becky! Way to keep working it! I'm sure that host will have a great show when things are better for her.

chefann said:
That's great, Becky! I hope it pushes you to that $6k level!

Any news on the accident victim?

I had someone call and place an individual order who had been invited to the show - she needed something immediately and couldn't wait for the reschedule date.
Anyway, she said that the girl (who is only 17) is in a drug-induced coma. Pretty serious head injury, and they are waiting to see how things look when the swelling goes down.

Way to go Becky!

Way to pull through!

Great job, Becky! Hope you make your goal!! Thanks for the update on the girl that was in the accident. It sounds quite bad. My prayers are with her and her family that she pulls through in good shape.

And you to will be rewarded!!! There are so many people that will order at the last minute in the next few weeks (well, if tradition holds true) so promote your special and make some extra calls! Let us know how you make out!!

What are the current holiday deals for Simple Additions products?

Right now, we are offering special discounts on our Simple Additions line for the holiday season. These include savings on individual items as well as bundles and sets.

What types of recipes can I find in the February Show book?

Our February Show book features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for the winter season. These include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

How can I save on my February Show booking?

By booking a February Show, you can take advantage of our special holiday deals and discounts on Simple Additions products. This is a great way to get your hands on some amazing kitchen items at a discounted price.

Can I book a February Show for a specific date?

Yes, you can choose a specific date for your February Show booking. Our consultants will work with you to find a date that works best for you and your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a February Show?

Hosting a February Show is a great way to save on Simple Additions products and earn free products as well. You will also get to try out new recipes and have a fun time with your friends and family. Plus, our consultants will provide tips and ideas for using our products in your everyday cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman