• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January and February Should Be Fun!

In summary, "January and February Should Be Fun!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the winter months to help customers get organized and have fun in the kitchen. The promotion includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef's catalog, and can be taken advantage of by placing an order through a consultant or the website. There are also special deals and discounts offered during this promotion, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products.
Teresa LM
I just opened up the winter marketing guide. WOW! January and February should be a lot of fun for consultants and hosts! Great specials. And, with December and January allowing you to earn the new spring stuff, it will be great to have such a wonderful special!

I am booked for November and have two bookings for Feb., but I just can't get ANY takers for Dec. and Jan. It is early in Nov. so I am really hoping that this changes soon!!!

I can't wait to get started!What are some of the highlights of the winter marketing guide?1. January Host Special: Hosts can earn free products and discounts by hosting a party in January.2. February Customer Special: Customers can receive a free product with a minimum purchase in February.3. New Product Launch: The winter marketing guide features the launch of new products for the spring season.4. Double Host Rewards: Consultants can earn double host rewards for parties held in January and February.5. Winter Sale: The guide includes a winter sale with discounted products for customers.6. Winter Recipe Ideas: The guide includes winter-themed recipes and tips for using products in the colder months.7. Valentine's Day Promotion: The guide features a special promotion for Valentine's Day, encouraging customers to purchase products as gifts.8. Winter Gift Sets: Customers can purchase specially curated gift sets for the winter season.9. Consultant Incentives: The guide outlines incentives for consultants, such as bonuses for reaching certain sales goals.10. Training and Support Materials: The guide includes training and support materials to help consultants make the most of the winter season.

1. What is "January and February Should Be Fun!"?

"January and February Should Be Fun!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. It is designed to help customers get organized and have fun in the kitchen during the winter months.

2. What products are included in the "January and February Should Be Fun!" promotion?

The promotion includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef's catalog, including organization tools, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. Some of the featured products may vary each year, so be sure to check the current promotion for specific items.

3. How can I take advantage of the "January and February Should Be Fun!" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. The promotion will automatically be applied to eligible products at checkout.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts during the "January and February Should Be Fun!" promotion?

Yes, there are usually special deals and discounts offered during this promotion, such as buy one, get one free or discounted prices on select products. These deals may vary each year, so be sure to check the current promotion for specific offers.

5. Can I host a party during the "January and February Should Be Fun!" promotion?

Yes, hosting a party during this promotion is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Your consultant can help you plan a fun and interactive virtual or in-person party for you and your friends to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • n_coleman101