• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See the Back of the December Cn?

In summary, there are many incentive points coming up in January 2009. You can earn 2 incentive points for every $1 in commissionable sales held and submitted during January 2009. You can also receive a colorful Consultant Planner Binder if you hold and submit a show in January 2009. There are also states on December 1st.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I was looking at the December Consultant newsletter on line and there are a lot of incentive's that are coming up in January.

Double Incentive points!
Get 2 incentive points for every $1 in commissionable sales held and submitted Jan 1 - 31, 2009.

Consultant Planner Binder!
Hold and submit 1 show Jan 1 - 8 and receive a colorful Consultant Planner Binder FREE!

For you. For your Family. For FREE!
Earn great new kitchen electrics (I think they meant electronics :D) or Cookware based on commissionable sales held and submitted Jan 1 - Feb 28.

Also on the calendar is states on December 1st: January Let's Talk Promotion Posted. hmmm

I can't wait to see all the details! 2009 is going to be an awesome year!

does this mean PC is going to carry electronics? Or are they using another company for our freebies?
Either way, pretty cool!

I just saw that, too! That's awesome!

pampermejolene said:
does this mean PC is going to carry electronics? Or are they using another company for our freebies?
Either way, pretty cool!

More in likely it will be items we can earn, not them carrying them.

Looks like it is just a promo for us to earn elsectronics. Nice idea to earn something different though.

pamperedpals said:
I was looking at the December Consultant newsletter on line and there are a lot of incentive's that are coming up in January.

Double Incentive points!
Get 2 incentive points for every $1 in commissionable sales held and submitted Jan 1 - 31, 2009.

Consultant Planner Binder!
Hold and submit 1 show Jan 1 - 8 and receive a colorful Consultant Planner Binder FREE!

For you. For your Family. For FREE!
Earn great new kitchen electrics (I think they meant electronics :D) or Cookware based on commissionable sales held and submitted Jan 1 - Feb 28.

Also on the calendar is states on December 1st: January Let's Talk Promotion Posted. hmmm

I can't wait to see all the details! 2009 is going to be an awesome year!

I think the term is actually "electrics" for kitchen things, as they can run on electricity but aren't necessarily "electronic" (i.e. blenders, etc).

But tomato, tomahto...who cares. What a fun thing to earn!

leftymac said:
I think the term is actually "electrics" for kitchen things, as they can run on electricity but aren't necessarily "electronic" (i.e. blenders, etc).

Didn't think about that! Thanks, now more things to think about. :D

leftymac said:

Yes, electrics is a proper word for something that runs on electricity but isn't an "electronic gadget"...but what does the geeky engineer here know. :rolleyes:;)

janetupnorth said:
Yes, electrics is a proper word for something that runs on electricity but isn't an "electronic gadget"...but what does the geeky engineer here know. :rolleyes:;)

*cough*nerd*cough*

But I say that with love. :love:

Wow, and here I was waiting for Ann-the-All-Knowing to comment. Who knew Janet would beat her to the punch? :)

Mine doesn't have that information...the back fold out is missing...hmm..We will know ALL at LEADERSHIP YAY!

I'm sure we can earn the electronics. In the past, we were able to earn KitchenAid appliances and other non-PC items. Have a few on my counter and LOVE them!

just go look at the dec kitchen consultant news that is up for directors on line.... i cheated but i looked at it.... something i miss from being a director.... all the info is in there! it is sooooooooooo cool!:thumbup::thumbup::D

How do you do that? I would love to get MORE motivation for booking January! Four shows so far but I NEED way more to make Disney a REALITY!

Last edited:
Cool! Then I will tell DH NOT to buy me that immersion blender for Christmas. :) I get to pick something else!

leftymac said:
Wow, and here I was waiting for Ann-the-All-Knowing to comment. Who knew Janet would beat her to the punch? :)

pbbbht! :p

I'm busy with visiting family, and haven't even pulled up the Dec. CN.

I hope they come out with these same promos in Canada!!!!!

So my boyfriend FREAKED out and wants the Popcorn Cart of all things in the world...I told him he better start lining up some shows for me...as if Disney shouldn't be enough...LoL he is WAY stoked...guess I get no choice LoL

JAE said:
There's a list of what electics you may earn. Here's the link if you haven't received yours yet. I haven't received one. This is the director's version. Not sure why.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/dec08_cn.pdf

Oh my goodness....did you see the recruiting promo? An extra 30 days in the
new consultant program to earn PC $$$$?

Thanks so much for this link....I have been wanting a hand mixer. That is a good goal....and maybe something else. There is just so much to be excited over!!!:D

Thanks for posting that JAE! AWESOMMMMME!!!!! Since the plan was to bust my butt in January anyway, this is absolutely fabulous!

I'm going for the waffle maker...

I want the blender you get with $8000 in sales - or the Coffee/Espresso maker. Can't decide. But there isn't anything in the lower levels I really need or want.

I did that ($8000) last year between Jan & Feb - so hopefully I'll make it again this year!

I am going for the same things, Becky! Maybe the coffee maker in one of the lower levels, but then I don't know what else I'd get. I'll probably stick to the blender if I make that level!

1. What is "Did You See the Back of the December Cn?"

"Did You See the Back of the December Cn?" is a Pampered Chef promotion that offers exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the month of December. It is a great opportunity for customers to save money and stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef items.

2. When does the "Did You See the Back of the December Cn?" promotion start and end?

This promotion typically runs from December 1st to December 31st. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date information.

3. How can I access the deals and discounts offered during "Did You See the Back of the December Cn?"

You can access the deals and discounts through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. The promotion will be prominently featured on the homepage and you can click on the products to add them to your cart and take advantage of the special pricing.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations to the "Did You See the Back of the December Cn?" promotion?

Yes, there may be some restrictions or limitations on certain products included in the promotion. These will be clearly stated on the product page or in the terms and conditions. Additionally, the promotion is only available while supplies last, so it's best to shop early to ensure you can take advantage of the deals.

5. Can I combine the "Did You See the Back of the December Cn?" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Did You See the Back of the December Cn?" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and apply them to your order while taking advantage of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Addie4TLC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • finley1991