• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

5% Back in Pampered Chef $$ ???

In summary, this is an incentive to help your shows total in December by focusing on outside orders. You can earn a heart bowl by submitting two shows in December and you will receive 5% of your December commissionable sales back in PC $$.
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
Have you seen this promotion for December???

¨ Close all shows held in December as they are being held. Focus ahead of time on outside orders (possibly offer an incentive to help your show total). Remember, you can earn the Simple Additions Heart Bowl (January Guest Special) by submitting 2 December shows, and YOU will receive 5% of your December Commissionable Sales back in PC $$. That means if you submit $3000 in sales, you receive $150 PC $$ to use for supplies, products, etc.

This is a quote from a newsletter I got from my Director that came from our exec.

Hmm...will have to read again - I didn't see that...I wonder if that is for Directors only?

I asked that very question and she said it's open to EVERYONE!! Whoohooo!!

Ah, if you submit $1500 or more in comm. sales in December you get that...

It is part of the December consultant incentive. Which is a great one for the month of Dec. I know it is posted online, but not sure if it is only posted for Directors to view right now.

By the way, when I earn the heart dish, can HO ship me the one with the pink roses in it?;)

That's still a nice little bonus. I hear Dec. sales are low so it's a nice way to get us motivated.

chefkugler said:
It is part of the December consultant incentive. Which is a great one for the month of Dec. I know it is posted online, but not sure if it is only posted for Directors to view right now.

Already posted the link above.

Just love these incentives!!! The poster is great, thanks for posting Janet. Great ideas for uses, everyone will want one.

That would be so wonderful!! I think I would treat myself to that wonderful rolling cart -- oh my aching back! :D Plus if I have a very solid November like I am hoping and I get at least 1500 in December I will achieve my $15000 in career sales!! Yahoo!!Does anyone know-- If I reach 15,000 mid month do I have to wait until the next month before the 2% raise takes effect?

Tristen- yes you wait till the next month to get the 2% increase!!

Congratulations Tristen, looks like you're going to be enjoying your rolling cart soon!

I'm not sure but I think that when they do the month-end adjustment it may be included.

Just shared the news with some of my consultants and they're all fired up! The recruiting incentive helped me recruit (which in turn got me the $4K quota out of the way early), now this promotion on top of the super-starter program will keep them motivated. Thank you Pampered Chef! :)

Did the see the new recruit promo for November? We each get (2) new GREEN SHARP products from the spring line. Hummmm ... wonder what they are?

pkd09 said:
Did the see the new recruit promo for November? We each get (2) new GREEN SHARP products from the spring line. Hummmm ... wonder what they are?

only saw green...not sharp.
I am thinking we'll see green stoneware...

dannyzmom said:
I hope it's that and no more green knives! :)

I'm not necessarily thinking it's something GREEN... but what about something eco-friendly?

Okay... probably not.. maybe new linens? Or mabe a green Quick-Stir or some other kind of outdoor entertaining product...

I'm sure we will have new colors in twixits, scrapers, linens, etc. for spring. That is probably what we will get. I hope not more of those ugly green knives.

stacywhitlow said:
I'm sure we will have new colors in twixits, scrapers, linens, etc. for spring. That is probably what we will get. I hope not more of those ugly green knives.

I second that! Don't get me wrong, I love how good the knives are, but hate the color!!

Addie4TLC said:
Have you seen this promotion for December???

¨ Close all shows held in December as they are being held. Focus ahead of time on outside orders (possibly offer an incentive to help your show total). Remember, you can earn the Simple Additions Heart Bowl (January Guest Special) by submitting 2 December shows, and YOU will receive 5% of your December Commissionable Sales back in PC $$. That means if you submit $3000 in sales, you receive $150 PC $$ to use for supplies, products, etc.

This is a quote from a newsletter I got from my Director that came from our exec.

This ROCKS! I've never seen an incentive like this before~love it:D

mpkegley said:
I second that! Don't get me wrong, I love how good the knives are, but hate the color!!

I have had more people saying something like "What's special about those green knives". Uhhh....they're green?!? I don't like them either.

buzz26 said:
I have had more people saying something like "What's special about those green knives". Uhhh....they're green?!? I don't like them either.

I heard a great response to that.. well, kind of, and I don't remember who shared it. What she said what in repsonse to the price difference in the green knives and the Forged and she said, "The green knives have a one-year guarantee and a one-year price."

As far as the color goes... not sure of a good response... Maybe they're green because they are great on veggies?

I hope this 5% promo is in Canada too... I have a pretty decent month shaping up for December.

green knives
finley1991 said:
I heard a great response to that.. well, kind of, and I don't remember who shared it. What she said what in repsonse to the price difference in the green knives and the Forged and she said, "The green knives have a one-year guarantee and a one-year price."

As far as the color goes... not sure of a good response... Maybe they're green because they are great on veggies?

I love the green knives. Yes when thy came out I thought "Kmart special", but I love that they're color coded so I can find the quicker in my tool turn about, where everything else is BLACK!! I've sold quite a bit of them, alongside the forged knives. My clients love them too. I also share with them the difference between the forged and stamped knives at shows and people still want to use the green ones, due to the color. THe only thing I use mine on are lemons to make lemonade at shows and I've sold over 115 of them in the past year. (I;ve also sold 72 of the forged knives-- mostly utility)

dannyzmom said:

I like the stoneware idea. I didn't see sharp either.
I'm hoping that at some point they'll bring back the cups to go with our outdoor party plates and utensils sets. It seems natural that they would redesign the old blue cups to match the new stuff... What do you guys think?

Since it's a $30 value, I'm thinking knives or what else hmmm??

1. What is "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$"?

"5% Back in Pampered Chef $$" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to its customers. It allows customers to earn 5% of their total purchase price in Pampered Chef dollars, which can then be used towards future purchases.

2. How do I earn "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$"?

To earn "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$", simply make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or at a party hosted by a consultant. For every dollar you spend, you will earn 5% back in Pampered Chef dollars.

3. Is there a limit to how much I can earn with "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$"?

There is no limit to how much you can earn with "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$". The more you spend, the more Pampered Chef dollars you will earn to use towards future purchases.

4. How do I redeem my "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$"?

To redeem your "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add items to your cart. During checkout, you will have the option to use your earned Pampered Chef dollars towards your purchase.

5. Do my "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$" ever expire?

No, your "5% Back in Pampered Chef $$" do not have an expiration date. You can use them at any time towards future purchases on the Pampered Chef website or at a party hosted by a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies
Views
pcchefjane