• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 5% in Pampered Chef® dollars for $1,500+ sales in Nov/Dec Sellathon?

In summary, the Nov/Dec Sellathon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn additional rewards and bonuses for selling products during the months of November and December. There is no sign-up or registration required to participate, and rewards and bonuses can vary but typically include additional commission, free products, and/or special gifts. The promotion can be combined with other promotions or discounts from Pampered Chef, but certain restrictions may apply. There is no minimum sales requirement, but it is encouraged to strive for your best sales during this time to potentially earn more rewards and bonuses.
pattikake
I've got a question about the Dec 1-31 promotion ... "Hold and submit $1,500 or
more in commissionable sales Receive 5% of your TOTAL commissionable
sales in Pampered Chef® dollars!" Is this 5% in addition to what you would earn for commission? Meaning, if commissionable sales were $2000, would a commission check be $500 (at 25%), or would it be $400 ($500 less the 5% PC Bucks)... Thanks so much!

pattikake said:
I've got a question about the Dec 1-31 promotion ... "Hold and submit $1,500 or
more in commissionable sales Receive 5% of your TOTAL commissionable
sales in Pampered Chef® dollars!" Is this 5% in addition to what you would earn for commission? Meaning, if commissionable sales were $2000, would a commission check be $500 (at 25%), or would it be $400 ($500 less the 5% PC Bucks)... Thanks so much!

The 5% is in addition to your commission. We had it last year too - loved those PC $$!

Your commission check will not increase or decrease. You are getting PC dollars for the 5% NOT commission! You'll be able to use that for Sping/Summer supplies and paying for National Conference.

I had to spell it out because I was missing something in the question and wanted to make sure everyone who read this got an explanation that made sense to them.

Thank you - this is what I thought, but just wanted to be sure before I explained it to my team!

And based on a $1500 minimum, that means that everyone who earns them will get a minimum of $75! ($1500 x 5%)

1. What is the Nov/Dec Sellathon?

The Nov/Dec Sellathon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn additional rewards and bonuses for selling products during the months of November and December.

2. How do I participate in the Nov/Dec Sellathon?

To participate in the Nov/Dec Sellathon, simply sell Pampered Chef products during the months of November and December. There is no sign-up or registration required.

3. What rewards and bonuses can I earn during the Nov/Dec Sellathon?

The rewards and bonuses for the Nov/Dec Sellathon can vary, but typically include additional commission, free products, and/or special gifts. The exact details will be announced by Pampered Chef at the start of the promotion.

4. Can I combine the Nov/Dec Sellathon with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the Nov/Dec Sellathon with other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, please note that certain restrictions may apply and it is always best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for specific details.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to participate in the Nov/Dec Sellathon?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement to participate in the Nov/Dec Sellathon. However, the more you sell, the more rewards and bonuses you can potentially earn. So, it is always encouraged to strive for your best sales during this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Raenstorm