• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Just Posted the Following on the Pampered Chef Website Community

In summary, the November Consultant News has been released and it outlines the requirements for consultants in December and January. In December, consultants must hold and submit 2 shows in order to earn a free spring product. They must also hold and submit $1500 worth of sales in order to receive 5% of their total commissionable sales in PC Dollars. In January, consultants must hold and submit a show, with the option to reach different levels of sales for different levels of free products. The host special in January includes up to $200 in extra free product value and 60% off select items. The details of these specials are outlined in the November Consultant News.
otisbg
Gold Member
someone just posted the following on the PC website community forum.
This person said they got their consultant news today:
It's in the November Consultant news and the requirements are as follows:

December: 1-31
Hold and Submit 2 shows earn a spring product free
Hold and submit $1500.00 receive 5% of total commissionable sales in PC Dollars

January 1-31 Hold and submit
Level 1 $1,500.00 receive a selection of products
Level 2 $3,000.00 receive a bigger selection of products and
Level 3 $6,000.00 receive the biggest selection of products free
:eek:

Re: SatThanks for the heads-up on that! Crossing fingers that I can get some Dec. bookings! I've got several catalog shows for November and one cooking show. I've got one Dec. booking so far...long way to go!

Re: SatThanks for posting. I wonder what the host special is in January?

Re: Sat
cookscorner said:
Thanks for posting. I wonder what the host special is in January?

Up to $200 extra FREE product value and 60% off the set of 4 leakproof glass containers, bamboo mixing bowls or 5" santuko forged cutlery. Plus a bonus free item if they hold and submit by the 10th.

Re: SatHmmm ... 2 shows in December but the varying levels are put off til January?

Not sure I'm liking this. Don't know how many times I shot for the $1500 level and missed it by $100 or $200, and I said, "Well, at least I'm getting something for having two shows!" But then again, someone who falls short of $1500 will have a nice paycheck at least!

I'll be interested in seeing what the specials are for the months ahead.

Re: SatOh I hope this works out! My Januarys are hit or miss. My largest career sales was in January but I have also had my whole January cancel because of the weather (can we say Ice Storm). I will book heavy and pray!

Re: Sat
pcsharon1 said:
Up to $200 extra FREE product value

SO...does that mean they are DOUBLING host benefits??

please explain the details-

Re: SatWhen the show is $500-$999 the host get the regular amount of free products (say, $115 for a $600 show PLUS an extra $100, so a total of $215 in free products). When the show is $1000 or more, host gets regular amount PLUS $200 in free products.

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Website Community?

The Pampered Chef Website Community is a platform for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to connect, share ideas, and ask questions about products and recipes. It is a way to build a community and provide support for those interested in the Pampered Chef brand.

2. How can I join the Pampered Chef Website Community?

To join the Pampered Chef Website Community, simply go to the website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to create an account and can then start participating in the community.

3. What types of posts are allowed on the Pampered Chef Website Community?

The Pampered Chef Website Community is open to posts and discussions related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, and events. However, any posts that are offensive, promotional, or unrelated to the Pampered Chef brand will not be allowed.

4. Can I share personal information on the Pampered Chef Website Community?

We encourage our community members to connect and build relationships, but please be cautious when sharing personal information on the website. We recommend using private messages for personal conversations and avoiding sharing sensitive information publicly.

5. How can I report inappropriate content on the Pampered Chef Website Community?

If you come across any posts or comments that are inappropriate or violate our community guidelines, please use the "Report" button to flag the content. Our team will review and take appropriate action. We appreciate your help in keeping our community a positive and welcoming space for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy