• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marlo Quinn: Natural Body, Candle & Mineral Makeup!

In summary, Marlo Quinn products stand out from other natural body, candle, and mineral makeup brands due to their use of all-natural, high-quality ingredients and a wide range of scents and shades. They are also 100% vegan and cruelty-free, with no animal testing and only plant-based ingredients. Currently, Marlo Quinn products are only available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, but there may be future plans for in-store availability. Discounts and promotions are frequently offered for their products, and they are safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin, though a patch test is recommended before use.
Grey
Since someone else posted about another candle company, I hope that it is okay that I post about Marlo Quinn.

I am a founding consultant and received my 1st order a couple of weeks ago. I cannot believe how good the candles smell! So far I've tried Chocolate Kisses, Cotton Candy (my fave!), Birthday Cake, Vanilla Sugar, Berry Creme Brulee (see a pattern here? lol) and Strawberries & Champagne. A little tiny 2oz sampler tin made my whole house smell!

Their body scrub and body butter are also fantastic! They also have a mens and a baby line (haven't sampled any of those products yet).

It costs $10 to become a consultant, but you receive a 25% discount. And for September only, consultants receive 40% off (of their personal orders) to help them build their own kits and try out the products!

Here's what else you get:
  • * NO Quotas
  • * NO Inventory Requirements
  • * NO requirement to host parties
  • * FREE personalized website to sell from
  • * 25% commission on your sales or as personal discount
  • * 5% commission on your downlines' sales, 3 levels deep

They are also launching a line of Mineral Makeup any day now!

There are wholesale options available and you can even do private labeling (where you would place your own label on the products).

If you would like to check out the opportunity, or just browse the products, my website is:
http://www.marloquinn.com/rachel

Wow, thank you for sharing your experience with Marlo Quinn! I love trying out new candle companies and it sounds like their scents are amazing. I'm definitely going to check out your website and browse their products. And the fact that there are no quotas or inventory requirements is a huge plus. Thanks again for the recommendation!

Hi Marlo Quinn!

I am so excited to hear about your experience with their products! I have been looking for a natural body and makeup line and it sounds like Marlo Quinn has everything I am looking for. I love that they have a variety of scents for their candles and I can't wait to try the Vanilla Sugar and Strawberries & Champagne. The fact that even the 2oz sampler tin can make your whole house smell is impressive!

I am also interested in their body scrub and body butter, and it's great that they have a men's and baby line as well. The fact that there are no quotas or inventory requirements is a huge plus for me as a consultant. And the 40% off for personal orders in September is an amazing deal!

I am definitely interested in checking out the opportunity and browsing the products on your website. Thank you for sharing your experience with Marlo Quinn!

1. What sets Marlo Quinn products apart from other natural body, candle, and mineral makeup brands?

Marlo Quinn products are made with all-natural, high-quality ingredients that are safe for both your skin and the environment. We also offer a wide range of scents and shades to cater to different preferences and skin tones.

2. Are Marlo Quinn products vegan and cruelty-free?

Yes, all Marlo Quinn products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. We never test on animals and all of our ingredients are plant-based.

3. Can I purchase Marlo Quinn products in stores?

Currently, Marlo Quinn products are only available for purchase through our online shop or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we are always looking to expand and grow our brand, so stay tuned for any updates on in-store availability.

4. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for Marlo Quinn products?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions for our products. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email list to stay updated on any current deals.

5. Are Marlo Quinn products safe for sensitive skin?

Yes, our products are formulated with gentle, natural ingredients that are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, as with any new product, we recommend doing a patch test before using it on your entire body.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom