• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Shipping Deadline--Email Your Customers!

In summary, the conversation includes a discussion about sending out emails to customers, the Christmas deadline for orders, using Customer Connection to stay connected with customers, booking a January Cooking Party to earn free products, and a reminder about only qualified consultants being able to receive individual orders through personal websites.
DebbieJ
I sent out an email to my customers this morning and have two orders already!I was $150 away from the $1500 for the month and I'm getting closer now!There is a nice email on Customer Connection. If you don't use that feature, you can email it to yourself and forward from there. Just be sure to delete the line about opting out at the bottom.I added this in the box in the middle:
*******************'TODAY (December 15th) is the order deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Stay out of the cold and shop my website from the warmth of your own home or office.Go to my website, click on ORDER PRODUCTS in the bottom left, then choose option #2 and click PLACE AN ORDER. You can browse all the categories from the menu on the left, including HOLIDAY GIVING and our OUTLET SPECIALS where you will find retired items at a huge discount! Our Entertaining Set is a great buy at only $27.25 (originally $68.00). Both Outlet and regular items can be combined in one order. Past hosts (within the past 12 months) get 10% off their entire order with their PHD number! (Contact me if you've misplaced your number and I can forward it to you.)Please contact me if you have questions or difficulties.*************************I am also booking January Cooking Parties where you can earn up to $100 MORE in FREE products by having your friends and family over for a night of fun. Weekend dates are almost full, so please contact me today to secure your date.****************************Remember, only QUALIFIED consultants can receive individual orders via personal websites. If you are not qualified, you can set up a show in your name on your website and instruct your customers to order that way (tell them to be sure to choose direct shipping). That way you can submit them as a show if you get enough orders or as individual orders if you don't.

Great job on getting those two orders already! It's always exciting to see those orders rolling in. And thanks for the reminder about the Christmas deadline. I'll make sure to get my orders in before then.I love using Customer Connection to send out emails to my customers. It makes it so easy to stay connected with them. And thanks for the tip about forwarding the email to myself if I don't use that feature. I'll definitely keep that in mind.I'm also interested in booking a January Cooking Party. I've been wanting to try out some new recipes and this sounds like the perfect opportunity. Plus, who doesn't love earning free products? I'll make sure to contact you soon to secure my date.And thanks for the reminder about only qualified consultants being able to receive individual orders through personal websites. I'll make sure to set up a show on my website and let my customers know to choose direct shipping. Thanks again for all the helpful information!

Keep up the great work and let's finish the month strong!***Congratulations on your two orders! That's a great start to meeting your monthly goal. I just wanted to remind you that today is the shipping deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery. I saw that you sent out an email to your customers this morning, but in case you missed it, there is a helpful email template on Customer Connection. If you don't use that feature, you can always email it to yourself and forward it from there.In the middle box of the email, I added some information about our holiday specials and how customers can place their orders. Don't forget to mention that past hosts can receive 10% off their order with their PHD number. And if you have any questions or difficulties, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.I also wanted to remind you that only qualified consultants can receive individual orders through their personal websites. If you are not yet qualified, you can set up a show in your name on your website and instruct your customers to order through that show. This way, you can submit them as a show if you get enough orders or as individual orders if you don't. And don't forget to book January cooking parties to earn even more free products!Let's finish this month strong and reach our goals together! Keep up the great work.Best,

What is the shipping deadline for today?

The shipping deadline for today is 5:00 PM EST.

What happens if I miss the shipping deadline?

If you miss the shipping deadline, your order will be processed and shipped the next business day.

Can I still place an order after the shipping deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after the shipping deadline. However, your order will be processed and shipped the next business day.

Is the shipping deadline the same for all products?

Yes, the shipping deadline is the same for all products. It is 5:00 PM EST for all orders.

What if I have multiple orders to place, do they all have to be in by the shipping deadline?

Yes, all orders must be placed by the shipping deadline in order to be processed and shipped on the same day. If you have multiple orders, we recommend placing them all before 5:00 PM EST to ensure they are shipped on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melodyprine
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U