• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Shipping Deadline--Email Your Customers!

In summary, the conversation is about the participants' efforts to reach their sales goals for the month of December. They discuss strategies such as sending out emails and promoting holiday orders to increase sales. Some have already reached their goals while others are still trying to reach their target. There is also a mention of a potential re-promotion for one participant if their team does not reach a certain sales goal. They express frustration and disappointment with the slow sales during the holiday season.
chefkathy
I sent out an email to my customers this morning and have two orders already!I was $150 away from the $1500 for the month and I'm getting closer now!There is a nice email on Customer Connection. If you don't use that feature, you can email it to yourself and forward from there. Just be sure to delete the line about opting out at the bottom.I added this in the box in the middle:
*******************' TODAY (December 15th) is the order deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Stay out of the cold and shop my website from the warmth of your own home or office. Go to my website, click on ORDER PRODUCTS in the bottom left, then choose option #2 and click PLACE AN ORDER. You can browse all the categories from the menu on the left, including HOLIDAY GIVING and our OUTLET SPECIALS where you will find retired items at a huge discount! Our Entertaining Set is a great buy at only $27.25 (originally $68.00). Both Outlet and regular items can be combined in one order. Past hosts (within the past 12 months) get 10% off their entire order with their PHD number! (Contact me if you've misplaced your number and I can forward it to you.) Please contact me if you have questions or difficulties. ************************* I am also booking January Cooking Parties where you can earn up to $100 MORE in FREE products by having your friends and family over for a night of fun. Weekend dates are almost full, so please contact me today to secure your date. *************************

I just sent out an email last week so I don't dare do another one so soon but I love your idea.

Right now I am just $69.38 from $1500 for December and no more shows to submit this month. Hopefully a few more customers (or leads) will order! Maybe, if I need to, I'll offer an after Christmas sale...

Did it! Thanks, Buddy :)

I may send out the Customer Connection email that talks about Holiday ordering today. Let's see what happens!

woohoo! $75.00 in orders today!

Thanks Deb! I did it and got a order from a past host of mine for $118.75 plus a got a HO lead for a chopper for a whopping $148.75 in sales today!!

also, I'm excited b/c my team is at their 2nd highest month on their own with $3700 in sales!!

How are your teams going?

I sent a customer email the other day. So can't do another one.
I have got so far this month $429.50 in online orders. LOVE them!
I wish the IPT would be more up to date. But, right now it is showing that my little team did $3600 on their own. I will close out my December with around $4500.

I sent out about the Outlet. I haven't sent my December newsletter yet. I was planning on sending it last night for any last minute shoppers. Oh well. I'll still send it. My team needs $2k to reach the team $4k. Otherwise, I go into re-promotion. That really sucks, but I know that I will pull out of it all in January. I'm not too sure what all I have to do to get out of re-promotion. However, my sales goal in Jan is $20k so the sales will be there. I've recruited 3 already this month so my # of recruits will be there. Is that all I have to do or do people have to qualify or something? I really don't want to enter re-promotion, but I don't know where to get another $2k for my team right now?!!

Being that it is only the 15th in any other month I wouldn't be giving up. But with Christmas a little over a week away it will be tough to motivate people to shake the tree. If they all submitted at least $520 this month we would be there.

Chef Kearns said:
Being that it is only the 15th in any other month I wouldn't be giving up. But with Christmas a little over a week away it will be tough to motivate people to shake the tree. If they all submitted at least $520 this month we would be there.

That is funny because as a team we are $497 away from the $4K mark. Unless I get some online orders I am done for the month.

I am praying that my team pulls something off to save it this month. Before I promoted to Director I was consistantly doing $3000-$4000 months by myself. I just had a weird low-sales month this time around. I hate having to depend on my team to meet a "quota." I won't make that mistake in January!

For everyone who thinks they cannot send mulitple emails in a month, let me shine a different view. I personally receive emails every week from Office Depot, Ulta, Amazon, etc. Sometimes I receive more than one a week from one business.

I am not offended at all by the multiple emails. If I am not interested in the email, I just delete it. Sometimes the emails are a great reminder that I wanted something, but forgot to get it.

I suggest just making sure at least one recipe is provided on every email you send. That way you are giving them something they could use.

There is NO way my team will hit $4k this month. I am rocking though considering ALL of my december shows cancelled! I am $33 away from $1500! YAY! 90% are from online orders (it's good to be one of the only directors in my area who's qualified to get HO leads!). And interestingly enough, a LOT of my online orders are from men! I'm assuming they are buying gifts and it just goes to show that people still want PC!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
And interestingly enough, a LOT of my online orders are from men! I'm assuming they are buying gifts and it just goes to show that people still want PC!!!! :D

Man I really owe it to my hubby. He got one of his friends to order about a week ago and that guy spent $117 with me and then last night he got another one of his buddys to order and he spent $277!!! :bugeye:OMG...I was stoked! My sale for the month are in the $1700 range so far and I have 1 catalog show to close on thursday. My team is sitting around $3700 right now and I know a few of them still have things out, and one even has a show thurs night. I was afraid at the begining of the month that we would go into relinguishment (wow i cant spell) this month but guess not! Thank you God!:pray:

What is the shipping deadline for today?

The shipping deadline for today is 11:59 PM EST. This means that any orders placed after this time will not be guaranteed to arrive before the estimated delivery date.

Can I still place an order after the shipping deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after the shipping deadline. However, your order may not arrive before the estimated delivery date and may be subject to additional shipping fees.

How do I know if my order will arrive before the estimated delivery date?

You can check the estimated delivery date for your order by logging into your account and viewing your order status. If the estimated delivery date has passed, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

What if I want to change the shipping address for my order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes to the shipping address may delay the delivery of your order.

Can I cancel my order after the shipping deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders after the shipping deadline has passed. If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies