• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef - Email Me For Sales & Shipping Deals!

Hi, I have the Pampered Chef Laptop messenger type bag. It has a shoulder strap and also two handles for carrying. There's a big zipper pouch that is for the laptop and then another zipper in the front flap. When you lift the flap, there's two more separate zipper pouches (for pens, calculator, whatnots, and then there's a smaller zipper pouch and a place to hang your keys. Finally there's two vinyl pockets that could probably hold cell phone/iPod size.It's in excellent shape, black no rips, tears or anything, I just don't have a laptop:)It would make a great laptop or paperwork messenger bag for shows
Dutchess
Gold Member
to anything that has Pampered Chef on it and want to advertise my business in every way possible.

If you are selling anything please email me about it. I love the flat rate boxes to save on shipping!!
:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

haha just noticed I spelled addicted wrong ;)

I just thought maybe you had the hiccups. LOL!I suffer from the same addiction. ;)

Hi, I have the Pampered Chef Laptop messenger type bag. It has a shoulder strap and also two handles for carrying. There's a big zipper pouch that is for the laptop and then another zipper in the front flap. When you lift the flap, there's two more separate zipper pouches (for pens, calculator, whatnots, and then there's a smaller zipper pouch and a place to hang your keys. Finally there's two vinyl pockets that could probably hold cell phone/iPod size.

It's in excellent shape, black no rips, tears or anything, I just don't have a laptop:)

It would make a great laptop or paperwork messenger bag for shows. I'll sell it for $25 plus flat rate s/h (probably the large box).

Let me know.

I have a couple jackets, I think they are sized large. I'll have to let you know later tonight though. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you!

ChefKelebel said:
Hi, I have the Pampered Chef Laptop messenger type bag. It has a shoulder strap and also two handles for carrying. There's a big zipper pouch that is for the laptop and then another zipper in the front flap. When you lift the flap, there's two more separate zipper pouches (for pens, calculator, whatnots, and then there's a smaller zipper pouch and a place to hang your keys. Finally there's two vinyl pockets that could probably hold cell phone/iPod size.

It's in excellent shape, black no rips, tears or anything, I just don't have a laptop:)

It would make a great laptop or paperwork messenger bag for shows. I'll sell it for $25 plus flat rate s/h (probably the large box).

Let me know.

If no one bite on this email me please [email protected]

thanx

I have the fanny pack, the sunglasses and sunglass case they were just giving away. If you are interested. Also thinking of offering out my sling bag if you have interest in that. Let me know.
[email protected]

I had someone email me about the sling bag - I am earning one but wanted to get a few for my new consultants on my team that didnt have the chance to earn them. If they arent too expensive I would love to buy them from you

Kim.
Please check your email
i emailed you middle of last week before you left for Spring Launch.
we are expecting snow again this week. Haven't left the house since church last Sunday!!

I cannot believe the price of products on ebay!!!

and the products on ebay have no warrenty. What a rip off:thumbdown:

ChefKelebel said:

Let me know.

If you still have this i'd be interested in buying it. Please PM me. Thanks!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through an independent consultant or through the company's website.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, get exclusive deals, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day return or exchange policy for any unused or defective products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies