• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Outlet Items for a Show: Simplifying the Process | Ask Debbie

In summary, at your open house this year, you allowed people to order outlet items in addition to their show order. You will be doing the same at every show from now on. The order process is simple - tell everyone that if they would like to order outlet items, they can, and provide them with the sheet with the outlet orders. You will also be passing out the sheet to everyone at every show. The order process will yield $130 in orders, which works out to $4 per order.
DebbieSAChef
Ok so usually I have had people purchase things from the outlet as an individual order on my website. But today I got an email from someone ordering from my website for a show and they want outlet items.

How do I do that?

Do they have to pay two shipping costs?

Do I have to enter two orders into PP?

Or will PP automatically do that for me?

I am in the middle of something else so I am being lazy. I don't want to have to do all that work if someone can just tell me.
Thanks,
Debbie :D

Outlet orders can only be done as individual orders from your website. They cannot be part of a show. The outlet doesn't even show up as an option when you are in the show order area of the website - it only shows up if you select the individual order option.

Debbie,
I don't know how outlet orders are processed, but I do know that they cannot be added to a show, so yes, they will have "double" shipping charges, I'm afraid, unless you allow their show order to be combined with someone else's to "help them out" a little.

Sorry 'bout that!
Paula

Good to know!! Too bad about the double shipping though...

My new ideaDuring my open house this year I had the sheet from the outlet. I just told everyone who came that if they wanted to order outlet items in addition to the show, they could, and I'll just split the shipping evening among everyone ordering from the outlet. Ended up with $130 in outlet orders, which worked out to less than $4 per order.

I've decided now, that at every show I'm going to have the outlet sheet with me. Pass it around. Tell everyone that although it doesn't count towards the show, if you would like to place an order in addition to the order for the show - you can, and I'll give Susie hostess 5% more to spend on her shopping spree. You'll know how much shipping is, because you'll have all the outlet orders that night, and you can just split accordingly.

I also figure, heck - $100 in outside orders yields me at the very least $22 extra dollars - so I have to spend $5 (not even, since I'm going to apply that 5% to the host discount - which will be even less than $5). I think that's extra sales I would never had had.

Good idea!
ltkacz said:
During my open house this year I had the sheet from the outlet. I just told everyone who came that if they wanted to order outlet items in addition to the show, they could, and I'll just split the shipping evening among everyone ordering from the outlet. Ended up with $130 in outlet orders, which worked out to less than $4 per order.

I've decided now, that at every show I'm going to have the outlet sheet with me. Pass it around. Tell everyone that although it doesn't count towards the show, if you would like to place an order in addition to the order for the show - you can, and I'll give Susie hostess 5% more to spend on her shopping spree. You'll know how much shipping is, because you'll have all the outlet orders that night, and you can just split accordingly.

I also figure, heck - $100 in outside orders yields me at the very least $22 extra dollars - so I have to spend $5 (not even, since I'm going to apply that 5% to the host discount - which will be even less than $5). I think that's extra sales I would never had had.

That sounds like a good idea.

Thanks Paula and Becky for the heads up on outlet orders!

Debbie :D

1. How do I track my order?

To track your order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed for shipment.

3. What is the return policy for orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are not, you can return the item(s) within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned unless they are defective.

4. How long does it take for orders to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Generally, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped.

5. Is it possible to cancel my order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to cancel the order before it is processed for shipment. Please note that personalized items cannot be canceled once they have been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg