• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Orders: Receipts & Warranties

In summary, an outlet order is a discounted purchase from the outlet section of Pampered Chef. Receipts for outlet orders are sent via email within 24 hours and cannot be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective. Outlet items are still covered by a one-year warranty, but may have limited quantities and may not be eligible for warranty replacements. The status of an outlet order can be tracked through the customer's Pampered Chef account or via a shipping confirmation email.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
For outlet orders, let's say someone without internet access calls us and says they want an order, and we get their payment info over the phone, etc..

Do they get a receipt in their box when it arrives, or do I need to mail them the email confirmation I received when I placed the order for them?

Also, is there warantee on outlet items or no?

You should send them a print out of the web page that comes up when the order is submitted. One of them says right on it that, "Print this page as your receipt."And there is no warranty on outlet items except against damage in shipment.

Thank you. I appreciate it... :>

1. What is an outlet order?

An outlet order is a purchase made from our outlet section, which offers discounted prices on overstocked or discontinued Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I receive a receipt for my outlet order?

Receipts for outlet orders are typically sent via email within 24 hours of the purchase. If you do not receive a receipt, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

4. Are outlet items covered by a warranty?

Outlet items are still covered by our standard warranty, which guarantees that products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. However, please note that outlet items may have limited quantities and may not be eligible for warranty replacements or exchanges.

5. How can I track the status of my outlet order?

You can track the status of your outlet order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
denise703
  • ChefErin