• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Order I Received Frim Outlet

In summary, an order for kids recipe cards, cutters, and measuring cups was never delivered. The order was placed online and the items were supposed to ship together. The order arrived with only the adjustable measuring spoons and the icing spreaders. The order was then adjusted and a reference number was given. The order was sent out again and the missing recipe card set was received.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I had ordered a few things off of the outlet but the things i wanted most were the kids recipe cards, cutters, and measuring cups. I ordered 3 of each item plus some icing spreaders and measuring spoons. Well I got a confirmation email listing eveything I ordered, and then when i got the stuff today I had a HUGE box and all that was in it were the adjustable measuring spoons and the icing spreaders. No kids stuff anywhere :cry: All the packing slip had listed as ordered was the items they sent. I know I ordered the kids stuff because it is listed in my confirmation email. And i looked on the outlet and the kids items are still up there. So I am confused as to what it going on. Did they run out and are going to credit my CC for the difference, or did they forget to ship them?

Last edited:
Sounds like a call is needed to HO! That's weird...sounds like a mistake shipment.

that happened to me too, when i looked on shipment status it says "picking" again...
I'm assuming the rest of my order will be on it's way shortly.. I got just the adj. measuring spoons too and ordered kids stuff.

I would put in an adjustment online or call home office. You ordered them and paid for them, there was probably just a mix up

Got all my kids stuff. 10 of each! ;)I will have extras if I don't sell them all on 9/13.

Ok well I will call HO tomorrow. Thanks guys!

I hope they aren't out of the kids stuff! I have orders for 7 of the measuring cups & cutters and 5 sets of the recipe cards!

Same thing happened to me. I ordered the stand plus the 3 kids items.....only the stand shipped. I called HO and they were totally confused how it happened. They told me they were going to look into it and call me back.

I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered the stand and towels as well as the kids stuff and only the stand and towels showed up (in a box much larger than either item). I hope I get my kid stuff....

I got my kid stuff, but ordered some kitchen sheers and 10 of the spoons--they weren't in the HUGE box I got, either--somebody's asleep in the outlet area!

Same here....I ordered the stand, mini fluted stone and kid cutters, recipe cards and measuring cups. I received only the stand and fluted stone. No kids stuff. :(

Has anyone heard anything from HO?
Im going to call later this afternoon but thought I'd check here.

Unic0rn76 said:
Same here....I ordered the stand, mini fluted stone and kid cutters, recipe cards and measuring cups. I received only the stand and fluted stone. No kids stuff. :(

I haven't heard anything yet, but she told me it might be Tuesday before she called.

I called HO today and told them I was missing the kids measuring cups, recipe cards, and cutters from my order. I also told the CSR that it says my order is still picking, but the tracking number says it has been delivered. She said it shows that all items shipped already. So I said half of my order did but not the kids stuff. She did an adjustment and gave a me a reference number....said they were shipping out the rest of my order asap.

Unic0rn76 said:

Call HO so you can get the rest of your order coming!

Ok, I called HO and they made an adjustment and are shipping the rest of my order today. I asked her if there was a reason they didn't ship she couldn't find any. Just said that they forgot to ship the kids stuff.

hmmm.. wonder why this is happening to so many people??

They never called me, but I got my kid's stuff in the mail today.

This would be funny if my day hadn't of been so horrible!! :(

Anywhoo....so there was a PC box on my door step when I got home today. So I am thinking "YAY! My kids stuff is here!!:D".....well it all was there except for ONE of the recipe card sets I ordered:cry:!! So I had to call HO...AGAIN.... to get the last of the things I ordered shipped. So I will have had three seperate shipments for something that should have only taken one. :confused:

And so far the other two shipments have been sent in humungo boxes that could have fit like 50 of each item in them, so I can't wait to see what size container my one wee little recipe card set comes in....ROFL:rolleyes:

elizabethfox said:
This would be funny if my day hadn't of been so horrible!! :(

Anywhoo....so there was a PC box on my door step when I got home today. So I am thinking "YAY! My kids stuff is here!!:D".....well it all was there except for ONE of the recipe card sets I ordered:cry:!! So I had to call HO...AGAIN.... to get the last of the things I ordered shipped. So I will have had three seperate shipments for something that should have only taken one. :confused:

And so far the other two shipments have been sent in humungo boxes that could have fit like 50 of each item in them, so I can't wait to see what size container my one wee little recipe card set comes in....ROFL:rolleyes:

omg.....no doubt my 3 itty bitty items came in a #4 box. You'll have to keep us posted!

elizabethfox said:
I had ordered a few things off of the outlet but the things i wanted most were the kids recipe cards, cutters, and measuring cups. I ordered 3 of each item plus some icing spreaders and measuring spoons. Well I got a confirmation email listing eveything I ordered, and then when i got the stuff today I had a HUGE box and all that was in it were the adjustable measuring spoons and the icing spreaders. No kids stuff anywhere :cry: All the packing slip had listed as ordered was the items they sent. I know I ordered the kids stuff because it is listed in my confirmation email. And i looked on the outlet and the kids items are still up there. So I am confused as to what it going on. Did they run out and are going to credit my CC for the difference, or did they forget to ship them?

I just had the same thing happen with a customer's order today. This customer happened to be my neighbor, so when she got her order, she came over to ask me about it. She ordered the platter & knife set, the ddb lid, and the bread crock. The bread crock did not come, and it wasn't on the packing list. I checked online, and on the shipping page, it showed that the bread crock was in the order to be shipped, but on my IPT, it wasn't there. Even stranger was that the amount she was being charged for the remaining 2 items (According to my commissionable sales on IPT) did not equal any combination of the items ordered, with or without her host discount.

I called HO - and the customer (non) service rep did her best to just get me off the phone as quickly as possible. :grumpy: First, she said - "Oh, well it is out of stock so it was deleted from her order." I asked her why it was still on my website, and on the PC Website as available, and her response was that she must have ordered it before the website was updated, and it was not in stock then. I told her that the crock was on there before the update, however, the customer had ordered after the update - so that couldn't be the problem. I then pointed out to her the discrepancy in what was being charged, and she said "oh, we just gave her a little extra discount I guess"...like that was an answer that I should be satisfied with!:eek:

She really tried to get me off the phone without putting in an adjustment for the crock - and was quite ticked off when I insisted that my customer wanted the crock, and if it was still available that an adjustment needed to be made so that she could get it. She was then going to charge her the $6.75 in shipping again to ship the crock, and was audibly doing heavy sighing when I asked if the shipping could be waived since it was an adjustment to an order she had already placed. Her last words to me were (and this is said in a rude, snippy tone) "I am not going to guarantee that she will get it - it still might not ship." Which then had me concerned that she wouldn't do the adjustment right. Now, we just wait to see if Julie gets her crock.

This whole time, my neighbor was sitting next to me, listening to this conversation. I was doing my best to be calm and professional....and the customer service rep was being anything but that. What if my neighbor had been the one to make the call instead of me? Would she have gotten the same run around and attitude? When I got off the phone, her comment was "Wow - I can't believe it was that much trouble just to find out about a missing crock!"

Is there a way to ask to speak to someone else, or a supervisor? This sounds like something PC higher-ups should know about. One thing I like to take pride in is our great customer service and guarantees, but this will change all that if employees like her are allowed to continue with poor customer service.

ChefBeckyD said:
I just had the same thing happen with a customer's order today. This customer happened to be my neighbor, so when she got her order, she came over to ask me about it. She ordered the platter & knife set, the ddb lid, and the bread crock. The bread crock did not come, and it wasn't on the packing list. I checked online, and on the shipping page, it showed that the bread crock was in the order to be shipped, but on my IPT, it wasn't there. Even stranger was that the amount she was being charged for the remaining 2 items (According to my commissionable sales on IPT) did not equal any combination of the items ordered, with or without her host discount.

I called HO - and the customer (non) service rep did her best to just get me off the phone as quickly as possible. :grumpy: First, she said - "Oh, well it is out of stock so it was deleted from her order." I asked her why it was still on my website, and on the PC Website as available, and her response was that she must have ordered it before the website was updated, and it was not in stock then. I told her that the crock was on there before the update, however, the customer had ordered after the update - so that couldn't be the problem. I then pointed out to her the discrepancy in what was being charged, and she said "oh, we just gave her a little extra discount I guess"...like that was an answer that I should be satisfied with!:eek:
She really tried to get me off the phone without putting in an adjustment for the crock - and was quite ticked off when I insisted that my customer wanted the crock, and if it was still available that an adjustment needed to be made so that she could get it. She was then going to charge her the $6.75 in shipping again to ship the crock, and was audibly doing heavy sighing when I asked if the shipping could be waived since it was an adjustment to an order she had already placed. Her last words to me were (and this is said in a rude, snippy tone) "I am not going to guarantee that she will get it - it still might not ship." Which then had me concerned that she wouldn't do the adjustment right. Now, we just wait to see if Julie gets her crock.
This whole time, my neighbor was sitting next to me, listening to this conversation. I was doing my best to be calm and professional....and the customer service rep was being anything but that. What if my neighbor had been the one to make the call instead of me? Would she have gotten the same run around and attitude? When I got off the phone, her comment was "Wow - I can't believe it was that much trouble just to find out about a missing crock!"
OOO....sound like she needs to be working someplace else!!!

just wondering if any of you had problems regarding the Measuring Spoons. I had a customer place an order because the product description on the Outlet was for BOTH spoons, giving measurements for both, etc., even though only one was pictured. She received them today and only got the small ones. She went back into the Outlet and the description has been totally changed since she placed her order!! HO told her there was nothing she could do since it was an Outlet order. I have emailed them to see what they say about it. My email confirmation of her order even says "Spoons". Any suggestions?

Yeah I noticed it said spoons too when I ordered off of CC!! then when I got it I only got the smaller ones, so I just assumed I had read it wrong. Didn't bother going back and checking.

1. What is the return policy for outlet items?

The return policy for outlet items is the same as regular Pampered Chef items. You have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund or exchange.

2. Can I exchange an outlet item for a different item?

Yes, you can exchange an outlet item for a different item as long as it is within the 90-day return period and the item is in its original condition.

3. Are outlet items still covered under the product guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including outlet items, are covered under our product guarantee. If you experience any issues with your outlet item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I use a discount code on outlet items?

Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied to outlet items as they are already heavily discounted. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and sales specifically for outlet items.

5. Do outlet items come with the same warranty as regular items?

Outlet items have the same warranty as regular items, which is typically one year from the date of purchase. If you have any concerns about the warranty for your outlet item, please contact our customer service team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • Rosebud