• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about ordering items from the Outlet

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of ordering outlet items, specifically the white tool turn about, without a PWS. It is mentioned that outlet items can only be ordered through a consultant's PWS and alternative options, such as contacting customer service or reaching out to a consultant, are suggested. The conversation also reassures the individual that there are no stupid questions when it comes to learning about products.
Rosebud
Ok so I'm new and I couldn't really find an answer to my question but I'm sure it's probably really a stupid question.

I want to get the white tool turn about that's in the outlet but I don't have my own PWS just yet. and P3 wont let me order it. Do outlet items only have to be ordered on someone's PWS??

I'm really confused but it's been a very long day so I might just be really tired.

YOu can get it through CC. Go to Manage Your Business -> Samples/Outlet/Supplies -> Order Product SamplesYou'll then see the place to Order from the outlet. it will have prices minus your 20% discount.

Great Answer Bobbi and there are NO stupid questions... only sad ones... the sad ones are the ones that don't get asked! Your question will probably help LOADS of people so thanks Rosebud for asking and Bobbi for answering!

Hey guys thank you soooo much. I felt really foolish asking so thanks for making me feel better about my question.

I have the tool turnabout ordered and got a cookbook for extra measure! Plus I got to learn a new trick from my friends!
Thank you!

Hi there! First of all, there's no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to learning about our products. The white tool turn about in the outlet is a great item to have, and I understand your confusion about ordering it without a PWS. Outlet items can only be ordered through a consultant's PWS, so if you don't have your own yet, you can reach out to a consultant you know or contact our customer service for assistance. Don't worry, we'll make sure you get your hands on that tool turn about! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How long does it take for items to ship from the Outlet?

Orders from the Outlet typically ship within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times, such as sales or promotions, shipping may take longer.

2. Can I use a coupon or discount code on Outlet items?

No, coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to Outlet items. Outlet prices are already discounted and cannot be further reduced.

3. Are all items available on the Outlet website?

No, the Outlet website only displays a selection of items that are currently available. To see the full selection, please browse our Outlet catalog or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased from the Outlet?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if an item is defective or damaged, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for Outlet items?

Yes, the Outlet offers special promotions and deals throughout the year. Sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies