• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Answer on Outlet Item for Party Sales

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to offer discounts on outlet items to your party guests, either 10% off the outlet price or a custom discount. You can browse the available outlet items on the website under the "Outlet" tab and earn commission on these items, which also count towards party sales. However, outlet items are not eligible for host rewards and are final sale with no returns or exchanges, unless damaged or defective.
cookingmommy
Hi Everyone,

I'm off to a show and I just forgot that the hostess asked me a question and I don't know the answer. One of her guests found an item in our outlet and she wants to know if I put it in for her or if she has to go through the PC website. I have no idea about the outlet so I need your help.

Does that count toward the party's sales? Probably not.

Thanks

No it does not count for party sales. It has to be ordered via your website. Good luck with your show, Kristi

Outlet sales are individual online orders only. They cannot be added to a show.

So, I just tell her to go to my website and order it through there? I haven't had a website order yet. New and exciting. I wish it was a big order...maybe she'll find some more real price items.

Thanks

in advance for your help!Hi there! Don't worry, I've got you covered. The outlet items do count towards the party's sales, so if your hostess wants to purchase it, she can definitely do so through your PC website. Just make sure she mentions your party when she checks out so it counts towards your sales. Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great show!

1. Can I get a discount on outlet items for my party sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to offer discounts on outlet items to your party guests. You can choose to offer a discount of 10% off the outlet price, or you can set your own discount amount. Just be sure to communicate the discount to your guests before they make their purchases.

2. How do I find out which outlet items are available for party sales?

You can browse the current outlet items available for party sales on our website under the "Outlet" tab. These items are updated regularly, so be sure to check back often for new deals.

3. Can I still earn commission on outlet items sold at my party?

Yes, you will still earn commission on outlet items sold at your party. The commission rate for outlet items is the same as regular items, so you can continue to earn money while offering your guests great deals.

4. Are outlet items eligible for host rewards?

Outlet items are not eligible for host rewards. However, they do count towards the total party sales, which can help you and your host earn more rewards.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to thoroughly check the item's description and photos before making a purchase. If the item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenandnelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Rosebud