• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards for a $160 Catalog Party: What to Expect

In summary, the host gets the host special for the month, 15% off anything else in the catalog, and a 20% discount on anything she buys in the catalog.
chefjessicah
I'm a new consultant and have a question. My first catalog party was submitted and is $160 before s/h & tax. What does the host get? All I can find is what she gets if she sells more than $500. What if the sales are lower? I want to know what to tell her she gets....

For a catalog show she would get the host special for the month. Being the few things that are offered at 60% off for hosts this month (she gets to pick 1). At $200 she would get some free product.

She would also get 15% off anything else that she would like in the catalog. On pg. 63 of the catalog is the host rewards chart, based on sales of the show. You can see how much free, how many half-price, and what discount your host will receive.

Great! Thanks.

Just make sure to look at the Catalog Show column, not the Cooking Show column. Cooking shows get more Free Product based on sales (because of the food they buy).P3 will also show you what they get in the Host Benefits Summary box. You'll see that in the lower right half of the show-screen where you are entering guest names/addresses. It will show you the current guest sales, how much she needs to get to the next level, what the benefits she has earned are so far and how much she's taken, etc.She only needs another $40 in orders to get to the $200 level which gives her $10 free product, and a 20% discount (plus still the Host Special of either the C-n-S tray, the MFP, or the bowl set....she can get one of those even though her show is NOT at the $500 level).

gaddischef said:
She would also get 15% off anything else that she would like in the catalog. On pg. 63 of the catalog is the host rewards chart, based on sales of the show. You can see how much free, how many half-price, and what discount your host will receive.

I knew I was forgetting something. I just for the life of me was drawing a blank as to what it was. Thank you. I guess it is too early for me to think this morning.

1. How much do I need to spend to qualify for Host Rewards for a $160 Catalog Party?

As a host of a $160 Catalog Party, you will need to have a minimum of $150 in sales to qualify for Host Rewards. This means that you and your guests will need to purchase at least $150 worth of Pampered Chef products.

2. What kind of rewards can I expect from hosting a $160 Catalog Party?

As a host of a $160 Catalog Party, you can expect to receive free products, half-price items, and discounts on future purchases. The exact rewards you will receive will depend on the total sales of your party.

3. When will I receive my Host Rewards for a $160 Catalog Party?

Your Host Rewards will be calculated and sent to you within 2-3 business days after your party closes. The party will close on the date agreed upon with your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I use my Host Rewards for a $160 Catalog Party towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards towards your own purchases. You can use them to get free products, half-price items, or discounts on your orders.

5. Are there any additional benefits for hosting a $160 Catalog Party?

In addition to the Host Rewards, you will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price. These products are only available to hosts and are a great way to add even more value to your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2kr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tinat51796