• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Outlet Order Count Towards Hostess Rewards?

In summary, an outlet order is a discounted purchase from Pampered Chef's outlet section. It can count towards hostess rewards, but only one outlet order is allowed per party and it will not earn hostess credit or half-price items. Outlet orders do not count towards a hostess's total party sales and hostess discounts cannot be applied to outlet items. However, hostess rewards can be used to purchase outlet items, but they cannot be redeemed as half-price items. Free shipping is not available for outlet orders and the customer will be responsible for paying the shipping cost.
jenandnelson
Help...one of my hostesses just called me to ask if one of her guests can place an outlet order to go towards her show total. I am pretty sure the answer is no, but do any of you have the answer or experience with this??

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, no. It will still count towards your commission, but not towards her sales. Bummer, I know.

Outlets can only be individual orders not linked to a show

Thanks......GO PATS!!!!1

You know it! :D

I called HO yesterday and asked that very same question!
No they Outlet orders cannot be placed onto show orders :(
Individual orders only... the reason why they told me was ... they were discontinued prodcuts that are final sale products - that also carry NO GUARENTEES!!!! Only if the products come to the customer broken will they replace it for them.
Learn something new everyday!
Have a great day ladies....

What is an outlet order and can it count towards hostess rewards?

An outlet order is a purchase made from Pampered Chef's outlet section, which offers discounted products. Yes, an outlet order can count towards hostess rewards, but please note that outlet orders are limited to one per party and will not earn hostess credit or half-price items.

Do outlet orders count towards a hostess's total party sales?

No, outlet orders do not count towards a hostess's total party sales. Only regularly priced products count towards the total party sales.

Can I use a hostess discount on outlet items?

No, hostess discounts cannot be applied to outlet items. Hostess discounts can only be used on regularly priced products.

Can I use my hostess rewards to purchase outlet items?

Yes, you can use your hostess rewards to purchase outlet items. However, please note that outlet items cannot be redeemed as half-price items.

Can I earn free shipping on outlet orders?

No, free shipping is not available for outlet orders. You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost for any outlet items purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tiggger