• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Client Can't Place Order via Outlet Link - Director Worried

In summary, an Outlet link is a unique link provided by Pampered Chef that allows clients to shop for discounted products from past seasons. However, there could be technical difficulties or product availability issues that may prevent clients from placing an order through the Outlet link. If this happens, clients can troubleshoot the issue and try again, or contact customer service for assistance. The Outlet link is a generic link that cannot be personalized for individual clients, but it is only valid for a limited time before it expires and the products may no longer be available for purchase.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just sent out an email telling my clients to check out the outlet.
I got one client saying that she couldnt use the link to place an order. so I sent her my website link and she said that didn't work.
So she went to Pampered chef online and looked up my name, she said she got a confirmation email but it didn't have my name on it.
I can't remember if is should. Does anyone know it is should?
I don't want my order to go to someone else. I am the director in this area but you never know. With my luck my director got it.

Did you link your website? Or did you try to link directly to the outlet? If she placed an order, her email confirmation should list the consultant, plus their info and website. Possibly not if it was given to a consultant (vs her being on your site). If it went through, you should be able to look under Shipment info since I've noticed things on their before I get the email from PC. Hope it works out!

She forward me the email from PC. It went to another director. It happens to be pamperedalfs director.
It did link to my website but she said she had a hard tiem navigating the website and got confussed. She said she would call it in to me from now on because she felt bad it went to someone else.

Related to Help! Client Can't Place Order via Outlet Link - Director Worried

What is an Outlet link?

An Outlet link is a unique link provided by Pampered Chef that allows clients to shop for discounted products from past seasons.

Why is the client unable to place an order via Outlet link?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to technical difficulties, an expired link, or the product being out of stock.

What should I do if my client is having trouble placing an order through the Outlet link?

If your client is having trouble placing an order, the first step is to troubleshoot the issue by checking the link, the product availability, and asking the client to try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can the Outlet link be personalized for my client?

No, the Outlet link is a generic link that cannot be personalized for individual clients. However, you can share the link with your clients to shop for discounted products from past seasons.

Is there a time limit for using the Outlet link?

Yes, the Outlet link is only valid for a limited time. After the expiration date, the link will no longer work, and the products may no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • babywings76