• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Not Order the New Round up Cookbook yet

In summary, HO said that the cookbook is not available until the 15th, but I can order it if I turn in a show by then.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I sent in my supply order yesterday which included new materials for recruiting (even though I have a ton of current stuff UGH!) and the new round up trivet and cookbook. I got a call from HO today that the cookbook is not available until the 15th. She said I have two options, hold my supply order until the 15th which then they would release it with the cookbook or take the cookbook off and have to purchase it and pay for shipping later.

Personally I don't remember seeing any announcements about the cookbook. She did say it was on the Product Alert Status page on CC but I don't remember any email or in the newswire about it. It also didn't make sense to pay a 2nd shipping charge on a $2 cookbook (if I ordered it this month it would be $6.50!). P3 let me order it, didn't flag it as not being able to order it. I made my points and stood my ground - they should treat it like any other "backordered" item and ship it out when it arrives since they didn't bother to tell us this. I also told her they need to send out an email about it because consultants are going to be ordering it!

When I received my changeover kit and my trivit...for having 1 show in June...it said I would also be receiving the cookbook and it would ship mid August. I never read anything about receiving the cookbook...maybe it was a conference incentive and I just missed it. I haven't ordered my supplies yet. I was actually inactive in July because my 2 shows rescheduled. I think I have to wait till I turn in a show before I can order supplies.

I tried ordering the cookbook today and P3 wouldn't let me. They must have had enough people trying to order it to flag it in the program.

chefmickey1 said:
I tried ordering the cookbook today and P3 wouldn't let me. They must have had enough people trying to order it to flag it in the program.

Good I'm glad to hear that because I pointed out to her that it wasn't my fault if it let me order it. Usually products not available show up in P3.

i didn't get my trivet....hmmmmmmmm
~carla

Were these under the Supply order or the Samples? I didn't see the TLC Cookbook or Trivet on the supply page. :confused:

It's on the supply order but make sure that you do an update first. In the beginning I couldn't find it but then it showed up after a while. FX09 for the trivet and FX10 for the cookbook.

Cool! I didn't realize I'd earned the cookbook, too. Had another look at the packing slip from my sell-a-thon package, and it does say the cookbook will ship later.
Woo hoo!

1. Can I still order the new Round Up Cookbook even though I have been advised not to?

No, we highly recommend waiting to order the new Round Up Cookbook until further notice.

2. Why should I not order the new Round Up Cookbook yet?

There have been some reported issues with the cookbook's recipes and we want to ensure the best quality for our customers.

3. Will the issues with the new Round Up Cookbook be resolved in the future?

Yes, our team is currently working on resolving the issues and we will notify customers when it is safe to order the cookbook.

4. Can I get a refund if I have already ordered the new Round Up Cookbook?

Yes, if you have already ordered the cookbook and are experiencing issues with the recipes, please contact our customer service for a refund.

5. How will I know when it is safe to order the new Round Up Cookbook?

We will make an announcement on our website and social media channels when the issues with the cookbook have been resolved and it is safe to order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
narfing
  • nikki70563
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dymplz8
Replies