• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

In summary, some members of the conversation shared their success with sending out an email about the outlet, resulting in high sales. They also discussed using host discounts for outlet orders and the need for a website to place orders. One member mentioned sending out multiple emails in a day and the importance of informing customers about great deals.
ChefBeckyD said:
Well, I put "The Best Outlet Selection EVER!", and I have close to $700 in outlet sales in the last 4 days!:D
Wow, you have great customers! I should have used your words exactly.

pamperedlinda said:
Wow, you have great customers! I should have used your words exactly.

LOL! I had one past host who called me to chew me out for sending her the email (teasingly)....and then placed a $130 order!

But I do have some great customers. Several who have placed orders have called to tell me that they were - and then just wanted to chat for a few minutes. Many of my customers/hosts have become friends. I love that part of my job!

ChefBeckyD said:
.....Many of my customers/hosts have become friends. I love that part of my job!
Mine too. I like that we get to have a personal relationship with our hosts. I've met some very dear friends through PC!

Its too bad some of these arent on the Canadian outlet.. I would LOVE to get my hands on some of the stuff for that price!

ok...I just sent one - I'll post my results tomorrow night.

Tig said:
Its too bad some of these arent on the Canadian outlet.. I would LOVE to get my hands on some of the stuff for that price!

You can order them from any one of us in the US and we could ship them to you.

dannyzmom said:
You can order them from any one of us in the US and we could ship them to you.

Could someone PM me their website addy so I can take a peek? Like Sara I'd love some of the things (peeked at Linda's teaser) Carolyn, if I want something do I order through there or do I have the US consultant order it and then reship to me? I'm thinking I'll have to pay shipping twice if I found a willing US consultant since you're not allowed to 'sell' to Canadians, correct? So double shipping?

Oops, never mind. DUH ME! :eek: I just saw the last part of her website in Carolyn's above post so I'm heading there to check it out.

I decided to bite the bullet and send out an email regarding the outlet - I already got a $33.25 order since last night. Hopefully more people will decide they just can't pass up on the bargains!

I sent out my email and as of last night I was at $67.48 ! Wahoooo!

Jodi, Yeah.. I tried placing an order on someone's site from here and it wouldnt let me have it shipped directly here.

Thanks for the offer about shipping it to me!

I sent my email out on friday... And have $107 in outlet sales so far!:D

Well, it's been nuts and a bit stressful around here and I just read through this thread this morning so I "borrowed" Becky's wording and sent out an extra email to follow up last weeks newsletter. I'm so thankful to read about how God is filling in the holes in your schedule with these orders Becky! He's too cool! I'm praying for that same filling in recruiting. I KNOW He's got a few out there just waiting and I'm being a bit impatient to see who is going to respond! But in the midst of my impatience maybe I'll see some web orders too and when it's HIS time for a recruit, He will do it so that HE gets the glory! YAHOO! I am looking forward to both! Praise God for each of you who have already received orders from your outlets!!!!!

I just got my first outlet order!! $37.00!!! I'll take it! Yay!

kcjodih said:
Could someone PM me their website addy so I can take a peek? Like Sara I'd love some of the things (peeked at Linda's teaser) Carolyn, if I want something do I order through there or do I have the US consultant order it and then reship to me? I'm thinking I'll have to pay shipping twice if I found a willing US consultant since you're not allowed to 'sell' to Canadians, correct? So double shipping?

Jodi, you'd have to have it shipped to me but if it's lightweight stuff it should be cheap for me to then turn around & ship it up to you.

YIKES! I just made a horrible realization! Some people were having trouble reading the directions to locate the outlet, so I sent a couple of people a "shortcut" link by just going to my site, choosing option 2 , selecting outlet, then copying the link and sending it to them. One gal reported back how easy it was to place her order, and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to show up on CC. So I went back to my sent folder, followed the link I had sent her, and it by-passes my site completely! (even though that's where it originated) I can kiss that $32.00 order good-bye! (She had handed me her order, and I told her to just place it herself to save the hassle of getting me her cc #.
AUGHHHHHHHHH! Hope someone else can learn from my mistake!

straitfan said:
YIKES! I just made a horrible realization! Some people were having trouble reading the directions to locate the outlet, so I sent a couple of people a "shortcut" link by just going to my site, choosing option 2 , selecting outlet, then copying the link and sending it to them. One gal reported back how easy it was to place her order, and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to show up on CC. So I went back to my sent folder, followed the link I had sent her, and it by-passes my site completely! (even though that's where it originated) I can kiss that $32.00 order good-bye! (She had handed me her order, and I told her to just place it herself to save the hassle of getting me her cc #.
AUGHHHHHHHHH! Hope someone else can learn from my mistake!

I think that was what the paragraph in the Weekly bites was about a couple weeks ago, warning about how when you link to your site like that it will go to the HO lead system instead.

Sorry it happened to you!

Live and learn. I don't remember reading that in Weekly Bites. I'll have to go back and read more carefully. My customer is going to see about canceling her order.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that was what the paragraph in the Weekly bites was about a couple weeks ago, warning about how when you link to your site like that it will go to the HO lead system instead.

Sorry it happened to you!
So I am alittle confused I did read the weekly bites about that. So does that mean when I sent my email it bypassed me too. How do I know? Cause some more people did say there were going to order but I never got anything so I just figured they did end up ordering, but maybe I was worng.>>Oh man how do I tell.

straitfan said:
Live and learn. I don't remember reading that in Weekly Bites. I'll have to go back and read more carefully. My customer is going to see about canceling her order.

I was going to go back and find it for you - but now I can't find it. Maybe that isn't where I read it.:confused:
I know I read it somewhere, because there was a thread about it on here.

It was from the personal website update:

PERSONAL WEB SITE TIP OF THE MONTH!
E-mailing an image from a web page or e-mailing a web page, for example Outlet images, causes a disconnect between your Personal Web Site and your customers. As a result, your Customers will be assigned to another Consultant. Direct your customers to your Personal Web Site using a link to your Web address to ensure online orders will be credited to you, and that you maintain compliance with our Internet Policy.

I don't see where e-mailing a link would cause it to break. BUT - when you look at the address on your internet browser, it needs to have your website shown. If it doesn't, it will be a broken link (when someone actually gets to that link through your site, it will work).

Yeah.. I usually look....was one of those "I'll get this done in a hurry" kind of things. Live and learn. If it was more than about $7 commission it would be worse. As it is, it gets chalked up into that "lessons learned" column.

I know I read it too. Maybe it was in the updates for our websites?

grrrr... I remember there was something there that I didn't really understand.
I checked mine though. I sent an email to myself first to see if it would work and it did (it had my name at the top of the page). hmmmm...

I'm up to $353 in orders! YAY!!!! I also did nurse's day today so I met a @50 nurses and I instructed them all to go and check it out. We'll see how many actually do!!

Another order, biggest one yet $67.00! This is SO making-up for my sucky party last week!

dannyzmom said:
Jodi, you'd have to have it shipped to me but if it's lightweight stuff it should be cheap for me to then turn around & ship it up to you.

Thanks Carolyn for the generous offer, much appreciated. I did get a PM from Ginny offering to help me out like I helped her in the past (I ordered some tshirts from the Canadian site - more selection at the time, and mailed them to her and many others separately after they all were shipped to me) and since I saw that before I came on to view threads I've taken her up on the offer. I'll keep you in mind (and use your website now that I have it if you don't mind ;) ) in the future.

Well, after sending out an email to my contacts last night I promised to come back tonight and update - so far only three orders totaling $52.75. Disappointing, bur certainly more than I had before sending out the email, right?

It frustrates me that we are SO limited to the templates in Customer Connection as many of them open up with "book a show" or something that I know totally turns off my customers. It would be nice if our message could be at the TOP of the email rather than at the bottom.

Thanks so much ladies....I sent my email last night and received $82.50 in orders today!!!! ROCK ON!

I just sent my email. Thanks Becky!! I'm doing all your wording exactly. It is going to 126 customers.

pamperedlinda said:
Welcome back Carolyn! I like the 2nd or 3rd one. My email title was Awesome Deals in the Outlet RIGHT NOW! And this was my email (see attached). I copied and pasted the entire thing into an email.
I was just wondering if you meant to only included 9 outlet pictures? I LOVE your e-mail but I was thinking I might say something as well like..."many more discounted items on the outlet as well. come check it out!"

dannyzmom said:
Well, after sending out an email to my contacts last night I promised to come back tonight and update - so far only three orders totaling $52.75. Disappointing, bur certainly more than I had before sending out the email, right?

It frustrates me that we are SO limited to the templates in Customer Connection as many of them open up with "book a show" or something that I know totally turns off my customers. It would be nice if our message could be at the TOP of the email rather than at the bottom.

That is one of the reasons why I don't use the Customer Connection emails. I never get a response to those - basically because most of them never get opened. If I want a response, I send the email from my own account. The Outlet email wasn't sent from my PWS, it was sent personally from me.

I use Constant Contact and mine was sent to 302 people...yay! Looking for more orders to roll in :)

Had 3 orders yesterday alone for $73.50 -hoping for some more - glad I did it!

Gina M said:
Had 3 orders yesterday alone for $73.50 -hoping for some more - glad I did it!
Awesome!!!:D

I've had 2 more orders today that are about $70 (take off tax and s/h) so I'm up to $423!!!:D

I'll be sad when the selection gets depleted!!

Sent out the e-mail LATE last night and got 2 orders so far. Only $43 so far but still thrilled it is something.
Hopefully more to come!!!

I sent some of my emails out late last night and got a $66 order today! Still have more to send tonight.

I just sent my newsletter this morning (cuz I'm always late!) and I forgot to put in a little blurb about the outlet. How long should I wait before sending something about the outlet?

And just out of curiosity, for those that are getting big responses, how many customers are on your list?

Last edited:
linojackie said:
I just sent my newsletter this morning (cuz I'm always late!) and I forgot to put in a little blurb about the outlet. How long should I wait before sending something about the outlet?

And just out of curiosity, for those that are getting big responses, how many customers are on your list?

I sent out my newsletter the morning of May 1st, and then sent out the email about the outlet that evening.

I have about 200 people on my mailing list.

Well I did get 2 responses from my newsletter, both saying they wished the pink products were better and 1 saying she'd order one of them anyway.

I sent this particular email to 630 contacts.

I sent it to 2700 contacts...about 19 opted out with this mailing. I have gotten $185 in orders since sending it out.

WOWSA! You guys have some awesome customer lists!19 out is probably a normal attrition rate...$185 is $185 you didn't have before and only for the work of 1 e-mail!Good job!

janetupnorth said:
WOWSA! You guys have some awesome customer lists!

19 out is probably a normal attrition rate...

$185 is $185 you didn't have before and only for the work of 1 e-mail!

Good job!

Amen!
"Gee Carolyn, what did you do today?"
"I send an email and made a whole buncha money :)"

Ok, I'm going to try it out on my MIL first! :p

LOL! I sent it to her but forgot to change the website address from Becky's email. She's going to be like "what the heck???"

I fixed it and sent it out to the rest of my contacts, will post my results (if any).

linojackie said:
LOL! I sent it to her but forgot to change the website address from Becky's email. She's going to be like "what the heck???"

I fixed it and sent it out to the rest of my contacts, will post my results (if any).

LOL - I'll take that sale!:D :D :D

dannyzmom said:
Amen!
"Gee Carolyn, what did you do today?"
"I send an email and made a whole buncha money :)"

That's how I felt in Nov/Dec when all those sales leads buying Christmas gifts kept coming my way. Except I didn't even send out an email!

I love that director perk!

wow you all sound full of excitement!! that in it self is so encouraging...would anyone like to share the wording for the monthly new letter??
I would love to get a peak!! and see if I can sneak a use of it too. :balloon:

If you would like you can email me personally at
[email protected]

Thank you !!!!

I have to say, every time I take the advice I read on this board, it works. Like some kind of magic trick or something. I promised myself I would wait until tomorrow to check out my IPT or Shipment Status, but I already got an email from someone telling me what she wanted to order and it was $55 worth of stuff! That's 55 trip points!!! Woo hoo!!!

We shall see what tomorrow brings...

<h2>1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality. </p><h2>2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.</p><h2>3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?</h2><p>Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.</p><h2>4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.</p><h2>5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.</p>

Related to Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?

An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality.

2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?

Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.

3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?

Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie