• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Order - I Am so Excited!! I Got My Points!

In summary, Janet sent out an email about the outlet and got an order. She is $6.83 away from $1,000 to get the conf. bonus envelopes.
kam
Staff member
OK, this is silly. But I am so excited!

Yesterday I posted how instead of being around $100 away (liek I thought)from $500 commisionable, I was really just under $7.00 away and I had closed all my shows for August. So I was SO close to getting the 200 points.

So it was suggested here that I send an email about the outlet. Well, I send a monthly email and NEVER get a bite. So I am not so sure this will work, but I sent out an email about the outlet last night AND I GOT AN ORDER!! So this should push me to over $500 commissionable!!

I am really more excited that someone responded to the email!

So now my question: If someone places an individual order from the outlet - there is nothing I have to do as far as putting in the order to P3 like I do for shows, right??

Moral of the story: Keep at it and things will happen!

I subscribe to myemaildesigns and this order just paid for my yearly subscription. (Between the commission and value of the points.)

So now my question: If someone places an individual order from the outlet - there is nothing I have to do as far as putting in the order to P3 like I do for shows, right??

You are correct! When they do an individual order (not associated with a show) through your website, you don't have to do anything in P3...it is all automatic through HO.

Cool...free money!

Congratulations! Glad it worked! :)

WAY TO GO!!!!
It's not silly, you should be excited!!!!
By the way....

Does anyone know when they are shipping out the show to go padded envelopes for the $1000 in comm sales and conference attendees?

I got mine a couple weeks ago after I sent in over $1000 ... they came quickly.

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations! Glad it worked! :)

Yes, thanks Janet. :) Your post pushed me to do something rather than just cop out. It really only took me a few minutes to send something out.

I'm $6.83 away from $1,000 to get the conf. bonus envelopes. If nothing turns up tomorrow I think I'll be placing an outlet order!

straitfan said:
I'm $6.83 away from $1,000 to get the conf. bonus envelopes. If nothing turns up tomorrow I think I'll be placing an outlet order!

Christy - did you send out your outlet e-mail this month????

I can't figure out how to order off the outlet... LOL

If I order through my site, so the sales count, can I do that as me? Or are we not allowed to do that? I have a friend that wants some stuff, and we were going to go in together and split the shipping. But when I went to order it asked for my consultant number... so then I thought maybe I couldn't order as a regular customer.

I'm so confused.

quiverfull7 said:
I got mine a couple weeks ago after I sent in over $1000 ... they came quickly.

hmmm, I checked and am showing I have 400 point and over $1000 in sales, but nothing yet :( maybe this week!

janetupnorth said:
Christy - did you send out your outlet e-mail this month????

Janet... loved the e-mail, gave me the push I needed and I am up to 8 orders now :) thanks so much!:):):)

merego said:
Janet... loved the e-mail, gave me the push I needed and I am up to 8 orders now :) thanks so much!:):):)

No problem! Glad for those it helped this month!
I was hearing the initial complaints about not having much new, but there were still some great things on there. So focus on the positive and SOMEONE usually will pick up on that. :D

If you hem and haw and complain and don't be proactive, it won't get you anywhere. If you're close, pick it up a notch, push a notch and you can find the business. It's all in what you choose to do.

IAmChefJ said:
I can't figure out how to order off the outlet... LOL

If I order through my site, so the sales count, can I do that as me? Or are we not allowed to do that? I have a friend that wants some stuff, and we were going to go in together and split the shipping. But when I went to order it asked for my consultant number... so then I thought maybe I couldn't order as a regular customer.

I'm so confused.

Can anyone help me? Please pretty please? :love:

Go to your PWS, then click "Order Products" in the lower left corner. Select option 2 - order without a show. If that option doesn't come up, then there's a cookie in your system that remembers the last show you entered. Clear your cookies and try again. When you get to the page with the list of product categories, the outlet will be on the bottom.

chefann said:
Go to your PWS, then click "Order Products" in the lower left corner. Select option 2 - order without a show. If that option doesn't come up, then there's a cookie in your system that remembers the last show you entered. Clear your cookies and try again. When you get to the page with the list of product categories, the outlet will be on the bottom.

Okay - I have a question though. I have a couple people who want me to place outlet orders for them so they can pay me with cash/check. But when I try to do it, it looks like I'm the one placing the order even after I've cleared cookies. So, would I not get commission or points if I place the order and it's in my name? I can't seem to figure out how to place the order in someone else's name.

You can still place it. I've done it for some customers and got the commission/points.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I have a question though. I have a couple people who want me to place outlet orders for them so they can pay me with cash/check. But when I try to do it, it looks like I'm the one placing the order even after I've cleared cookies. So, would I not get commission or points if I place the order and it's in my name? I can't seem to figure out how to place the order in someone else's name.

Completely get out of your PWS and other PC sites. Then clear all your cookies and your cache.

Then go in and create an account in their name/e-mail and give them a password and place the order for them.

If you place it, you still get commission/points.
I added my customers and placed the order for them since one is computer chanllenged and never does it herself. She is a loyal buyer and an older lady, so I just always do it for her and have always gotten paid for the orders.

merego said:
If you place it, you still get commission/points.
I added my customers and placed the order for them since one is computer chanllenged and never does it herself. She is a loyal buyer and an older lady, so I just always do it for her and have always gotten paid for the orders.

I have one person that I do it for. She calls me with her items and her CC number. I don't think it's hard but she gets busy and stressed easily and she likes shopping and having someone else do the order. I don't mind it since her shows have brought me lots of business each time. :D

What is the process for placing a web order with my points?

To place a web order with your points, log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the desired items to your cart. At checkout, select "Use Points" as your payment method. Your points will be automatically applied to your order.

Can I use my points towards shipping costs?

Yes, you can use your points to cover the cost of shipping for your web order.

Is there a limit to how many points I can use for a web order?

No, there is no limit to how many points you can use for a web order. However, any remaining balance after using your points must be paid with a credit card or other accepted payment method.

How do I know how many points I have available to use?

You can view your available points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Points" tab. Your total points balance will be displayed.

Can I combine my points with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can use your points in combination with other discounts or promotions. However, points cannot be used to purchase discounted items or to cover tax or shipping charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferm
  • chefheidi2003