The show I submitted last week was on a triple points day! I'm so excited - my January was a complete bust so I love being able to make up for some of that. I just submitted a show about an hour ago that was around $350. I have another bigger show - about $600 that I just closed. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to send it now or wait until after midnight to increase my odds Of course, then if it's actually today I would miss out on all those extra points - what a dilemma. I love it!