• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Getting Lucky With the Triple Points so Far?

In summary, Jessica hit it big with her $707 show on the 10th, and is hoping to close out another show each tomorrow and Tuesday.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
The show I submitted last week was on a triple points day! I'm so excited - my January was a complete bust so I love being able to make up for some of that. I just submitted a show about an hour ago that was around $350. I have another bigger show - about $600 that I just closed. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to send it now or wait until after midnight to increase my odds;) Of course, then if it's actually today I would miss out on all those extra points - what a dilemma. I love it!

I submitted a show and an individual order on the 19th - I was really excited to see that was a triple point day.

I hope I get lucky with the show I submitted this week, too :)

:( nope, not me. But congrats to you guys!

just on online order for $36 for me on one of those days

PCJenni said:
just on online order for $36 for me on one of those days

But that's 100 points now where before you may not have even noticed it! I think this whole incentive is great.

I was lucky and submitted a $600 show on the 19th. Does anyone know how many are left?

I submitted a $200ish show on the first triple points day 3/10 and ended up with a total of 705 points. :)

I hit it on the 16th...my highest show ever -- $1570. That's 4710 points total for me! :)

That's awesome Jessica!

I have a fundraiser and a Catalog Show to submit Monday. Hopefully it is a triple points day! I doubt it would be Tuesday! Too many people wait till the last minute...

Congrats to all of you! I haven't been so lucky. I've had two good sales shows $600+ buy have missed triple points by 1 day, bummer. I have 2 catty shows I'm submitting this week so even at $200 each I hope I hit a triple points day, I really am playing catch up for the incentive.

Don't forget the triple point drawing dates are shows held by the 31st, but submitted by April 4th, Saturday. We still have all of this week as possibile dates! I submitted one on the 19th!! Was suppossed to be 2, but a host didn't return my call until the 20th...oh well, I'm thankful for the 1!

I submitted an $800 show on the 16th

I Submitted a $707 show on the 10th and had an online order of $36 on the 19th.

Congrats Jess!! That's AWESOME!!

A director in my cluster submitted a $1700.00 show on the 19th!!!

I have had no luck so far. I did submit a show on 3/10, but it was a February show, and not a March show :(. I just submitted a $599 show this evening, and hoping to close out one show each tomorrow and Tuesday, so I will keep my fingers crossed one of them will be chosen.

I submitted a show one the 28th.. I hope that turns out to be a triple day.. my other show was not on a triple day.

So what have all the triple points days been so far?

I submitted 2 shows, both in the 500's...one on the 10th the other on the 19th. How much more lucky can I get...that is 2 days I got it.

1. What are the triple points and how do I earn them?

The triple points promotion is a limited-time offer where you can earn three times the normal amount of points for every dollar spent on Pampered Chef products. To earn triple points, simply make a purchase through the Pampered Chef website or at a Pampered Chef party during the promotion period.

2. When is the triple points promotion taking place?

The triple points promotion is currently ongoing and will end on [insert end date]. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends!

3. Do I need to be a member to earn triple points?

No, you do not need to be a member of Pampered Chef to earn triple points. This promotion is open to all customers who make a purchase during the promotion period.

4. Can I combine the triple points with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the triple points promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you will still earn normal points for your purchase in addition to the triple points.

5. How soon will the triple points be added to my account?

The triple points will be added to your account within 24 hours of your purchase. You can view your points balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Points" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • NooraK