• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Worth Placing an Order for $40 to Get 200 Points for Aug. Incentive?

In summary, "Would It Be Worth It" is a free recipe and meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. It helps users save time and money by creating personalized meal plans based on their dietary preferences and budget. Users can input their restrictions and preferences, and the tool will generate a customized meal plan and shopping list. The recipes can also be customized and saved for future use. "Would It Be Worth It" is not limited to Pampered Chef products and includes a variety of recipes using ingredients from other brands.
ChefMary412
I am $40 away from getting another 200 points for the Aug. incentive for the totes. Would it be worth it for me to place an order for that $40 to get the extra 200 points? I think so.

if you're going to use them sure! i spent $10 to qualify a catalog show of mine so i could get the grinder set.

It may be too late.. but I thought we had August and September to earn these point too?? I think that is right.

We do have August and September, but in August we get double points. So it would be worth the $40 I think...

I agree....I'm sure you can find something in the catalog for yourself?? ;)

PChefPEI said:
I agree....I'm sure you can find something in the catalog for yourself?? ;)

maybe something that's going away that you've really wanted?

ChefMary412 said:
I am $40 away from getting another 200 points for the Aug. incentive for the totes. Would it be worth it for me to place an order for that $40 to get the extra 200 points? I think so.

I think it depend son how paid you want the points.

I am all for spending a few extra dollars to qualify for something but it would have to be pretty big for me to spend $40.00.

Do u have any more shows this month?

Send out an outlet e-mail - see my other thread in Increasing Sales - you may get a $40 outlet order by the end of the month!

Take a look at the products they're offering and for how many points...that should give you a estimated 'value' of your points. (Makes it easier to decide)

Related to Is It Worth Placing an Order for $40 to Get 200 Points for Aug. Incentive?

1. What is "Would It Be Worth It"?

"Would It Be Worth It" is a popular recipe and meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. It helps users save time and money by creating personalized meal plans based on their dietary preferences and budget.

2. How does "Would It Be Worth It" work?

Users can input their dietary restrictions, preferred ingredients, and budget into the "Would It Be Worth It" tool. It will then generate a customized meal plan with recipes and a shopping list for the week.

3. Is "Would It Be Worth It" free to use?

Yes, "Would It Be Worth It" is completely free for Pampered Chef customers to use. It is a valuable tool for meal planning and saving money on groceries.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "Would It Be Worth It"?

Absolutely! The "Would It Be Worth It" tool allows users to swap out ingredients and adjust serving sizes to fit their needs. Users can also save their favorite recipes for future use.

5. Is "Would It Be Worth It" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Would It Be Worth It" includes a variety of recipes using a mix of Pampered Chef products and ingredients from other brands. It is a versatile tool for meal planning regardless of what products you have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • deanna_g