• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$200 in Orders or a $200 Order?

In summary, the "$200 in Orders or a $200 Order" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to either accumulate $200 in orders from multiple parties or make a single $200 order to receive a free product or discount. To qualify, orders must be placed within a specific timeframe and submitted through a Pampered Chef party or individual order. Customers can combine orders with friends or family to reach the requirement. The free product or discount offered may vary and the timeframe for receiving it will be communicated by the consultant or customer service team.
katie0128
Silver Member
If I don't get my butt in gear, I'm going to go inactive at the end of this month. But now I'm having a panic attack because I can't remember the policy... do I need an order totaling $200 or just $200 in sales? I have someone at work that wants some things from the catalog AND from the outlet and a few other random orders. The items from the current catalog from all these people will only be about $150 or so, but the outlet order will be about $75 or so. All said and done, it will be more than $200... am I safe or do I need to come up with another $50 and submit a show with $200 in sales?

It's $200 in commissionables sales every consecutive two-month period. F-14 in recipe for success.

$200 in sales Kaite - relax - you can do it...sell some stoneware at 20% off!

janetupnorth said:
$200 in sales Kaite - relax - you can do it...sell some stoneware at 20% off!
Yes you can! I sent a mass email to my contacts for the stoneware sale this month and got over $200 enough for a show!;) But I added an additional 10% OFF:rolleyes: .

Trust me, I've been trying. My biggest stoneware customers either just bought stuff before Christmas or are having shows of their own in the next few months and don't want to spend the $$ now.

I thought it was just $200 in sales, but then had a brain-dead moment and started doubting myself and just needed someone else to confirm what I already knew! Thank you, my fellow cheffers!

1. What is the "$200 in Orders or a $200 Order" promotion?

The "$200 in Orders or a $200 Order" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can either accumulate $200 in orders from multiple parties or make a single $200 order to receive a free product or discount.

2. How can I qualify for the "$200 in Orders or a $200 Order" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must either accumulate $200 in orders from multiple parties or make a single $200 order. The orders must be placed within a specific timeframe and must be submitted through a Pampered Chef party or individual order.

3. Can I combine orders with friends or family to reach the $200 requirement?

Yes, you can combine orders with friends or family to reach the $200 requirement for the promotion. However, the orders must be submitted through a Pampered Chef party or individual order and the total amount must reach at least $200.

4. What free product or discount can I receive with the "$200 in Orders or a $200 Order" promotion?

The free product or discount offered may vary depending on the current promotion. However, it is typically a popular Pampered Chef product or a percentage discount on your next order. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotion details.

5. How long does it take to receive my free product or discount after I qualify for the "$200 in Orders or a $200 Order" promotion?

The timeframe for receiving your free product or discount may vary depending on the promotion. Your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you of the estimated delivery time when you qualify for the promotion. If you have any concerns or questions, you can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • KellyRedHead