• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Level 2 with Limited Funds: Help Needed!

In summary, the rest of the shows for April are closing and the author is $200 short of their $500 goal. They don't have the money to do a phone sale so they are looking for ideas. Someone suggested doing a $1000 mystery hostess show and the author is thinking about how to make it happen. They also suggest offering a drawing for something when someone orders $50.
Chef_2_Four
If the rest of my shows close were they are at, I am going to be about $200 from level one. I don't have the money to do a phone sale! It is so disappointing because I was shooting for level 2 since I had 6 shows this month which only one made the goal of $500 just because I gave her a $200 sale!! Anyway anyone have any ideas?? I'm sure I won't be the only one to benefit from this.

What do you mean that you don't have the $ to do a phone sale? Dping a phone sale shouldn't cost you money? Just get on the phone - call everyone on your contacts list - tell them you are $200 short of a goal that is very important to you, is there anything they need to order? I guarantee that in a few days you'll have those sales.

april
have u tried the $1000 mystery hostess?
u could put a holiday theme to it and close it after the holiday weekend

I meant the discounted phone sale and offering free stuff. I never thought of just calling people and asking for orders!

Also, I tried to get a mystery host show together. I had one response and that was a no.

Chef_2_Four said:
I meant the discounted phone sale and offering free stuff. I never thought of just calling people and asking for orders!

Also, I tried to get a mystery host show together. I had one response and that was a no.

Just tell them about your goal and ask for help.
You can offer them 10% off or even 20% off depending on your commission level...so that you still make some $$. This won't "cost" you anything because if they are buying something at full price and you give thme 10% off you are still making at least 10% commission on the item.

you have until the 5th to submit your June sales, there is still time to scape up $200

What do you guys think about this?I can call my people and offer a drawing for something (dont' know yet) when they order $50. If they have a friend call me with a $50 order they get another entry plus the friend gets one. Think that would work. I can add whatever I choose for the drawing onto a show and get the hosts discount.

I would just call everyone and share your goal and ask for orders.

If you want to offer an incentive, offer something additional--i.e. free i-slice with a $50 order--don't give a discount.

Thanks! I'm gonna get on the phone after my babies go to sleep!

Related to Reaching Level 2 with Limited Funds: Help Needed!

1. How can I reach level 2 with limited funds?

One way to reach level 2 with limited funds is to focus on selling high-margin items or hosting virtual parties to increase your sales. You can also reach out to friends and family for support or offer discounts on popular products to attract new customers.

2. Can I still earn rewards and bonuses if I reach level 2 with limited funds?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and bonuses even if you reach level 2 with limited funds. As long as you meet the minimum sales requirements, you can qualify for various rewards and bonuses offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any tips for managing my limited funds while trying to reach level 2?

A great tip for managing limited funds is to create a budget and stick to it. This will help you prioritize your spending and focus on essential items for your business. You can also consider joining forces with other consultants to split the costs of marketing materials or event fees.

4. How can I make the most out of my limited funds to reach level 2?

To make the most out of your limited funds, you can focus on selling to your existing customer base. They are more likely to support your business and make repeat purchases. You can also utilize social media and free marketing tools to reach a wider audience without spending a lot of money.

5. Can I still advance to higher levels if I start with limited funds?

Yes, you can still advance to higher levels even if you start with limited funds. The key is to be consistent and continue growing your business. As your sales and team grow, you can reinvest your earnings to reach higher levels and receive even more rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • kam