• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Sarah Frederick Reach Her Sales Milestone & Get a "Souper" Gift!

In summary, Sarah is close to achieving a goal with her Pampered Chef business. She has a sale going on until the end of the year. If someone helps her achieve this goal, they will get a cookbook as a thank you.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am so close to having the best year ever in sales. I am only $200 away so I am having a sale from now until the end of the year. I sent an email to my family and friends that says this....I am $300 away from reaching a milestone with my Pampered Chef business for the year so I am offering a special sale during the next 3 days. I am having a $300 sale and for everyone who helps me achieve this will help get a little gift. The holidays are all about buying gifts for everyone else. Now it's time for you to relax, have fun, do some shopping. For anyone who helps me achieve my goal of getting $300 in sales before the New Year will get a special email cookbook of warm, delicious soup recipes as my thank you for helping me have a "Souper" way to end of the year. Go to my website ________________________________ and type my name as the hostess (Sarah Frederick) to help me achieve this goal. THANK YOU SO MUCH (in advance)!!!!I hope that I achieve this goal. I really want to have my best year ever.

Last edited:
You can do it! :D

And remember, if they call in their order you can apply that gift card that they got for Christmas for part (or all) of their payment! Just make sure that they register the card first, so it has a valid "name" and "zip" to enter into P3. Visa & Master Card allow them to do that online. AmEx does not have the online registration, they have to call & have a sales rep do it for them. I went to register one the other day for a good customer/past host & saw that her Mother-in-law had purchased it from a bank, so it was already registered in the MIL's name with her mailing address. I changed the card name to MIL & entered MIL's zip & it went through with no issues. ;)

So far two orders have been made. I am now like $180 away from my goal. I really want to achieve this goal. I hope it happens.

I am only $85 away from my goal. I really pray that I can do it. I hope it goes over well.

:D you are making good progress!

Sarah did you make it?

Yes, wondering how you did!

I ended up getting over $300 in sales and having the best year I ever had with Pampered Chef even though I had a lousy few months since I had a bad pregnancy and lost the baby in October. I am so happy with how my year went. Thank you for asking ladies. It might sound stupid but ending the year on a high note really helped me with New Year's because I had a major break down at midnight because of missing my baby. I am so glad that even though the year was crappy for me that I did well. Next year I am going to beat it again. My best year ever was $13977 and this year I did over $14000. Very proud of myself. Next year going to sell more than $20000. THANKS AGAIN FOR ASKING!!!

So proud of you Sarah! Congratulations. You deserve happiness in 2011.

Thank you Julie!

What is "Help Sarah Frederick Reach Her Sales Milestone & Get a "Souper" Gift!"?

"Help Sarah Frederick Reach Her Sales Milestone & Get a "Souper" Gift!" is a promotion where you can support your Pampered Chef consultant, Sarah Frederick, in reaching her sales milestone and in return, you will receive a "Souper" gift as a thank you for your support.

How does the promotion work?

To participate in the promotion, you can place an order through Sarah's online Pampered Chef store or host a virtual or in-person cooking show with Sarah as your consultant. For every $50 in sales, Sarah will earn a point towards her sales milestone. Once she reaches her milestone, she will send you a "Souper" gift as a thank you for your support.

What are the eligibility requirements to receive the "Souper" gift?

In order to receive the "Souper" gift, you must place an order or host a show through Sarah's online Pampered Chef store during the promotion period and include the promo code provided by Sarah. The promotion period is typically specified by Sarah and may vary.

What is the "Souper" gift?

The "Souper" gift is a special gift selected by Sarah as a thank you for your support in helping her reach her sales milestone. The gift may vary depending on the promotion and may include Pampered Chef kitchen products, discounts, or other special items.

Can I participate in the promotion multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the promotion multiple times by placing multiple orders or hosting multiple shows during the promotion period. Each time you meet the eligibility requirements, you will receive a "Souper" gift as a thank you for your support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies