• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Level 1 with $472 in Sales: My First Year Journey with PC

Hey, by the way, can you recommend any good "refresher" CDs, MP3s, etc so I can brush up on my French? I took probably about 6-7 years of French between HS and college and was even...I don't know if there are any specific refocusing CDs, but I do have a few French audiobooks that I sometimes listen to. One of my favorites is "The Catcher in the Rye" in French. I don't know if there are any specific refocusing CDs, but I do have a few French audiobooks that I sometimes listen to. One of my favorites is "The Catcher in the Rye" in French.
leftymac
As of December 5, I was only $600 away from level! Yet, I had no shows in December (yikes!).

I'm happy to say that after telling everyone I know about the incentive (including past customers, hosts, coworkers, etc), I so far have $472.70 in sales! Plus, I have a friend who is doing a catalog show in NY for me.

Wahoo!

I'll be choosing the Kitchenaid Countertop Oven, and the Aero Garden (I think that's what it's called)

Not bad for my first year with PC. Now, if only I had worked my business like I should have (making calls, etc), then I could've made level 2 or 3. Being a French teacher, I would die for a free trip to Paris. But oh well -- I'm thrilled with level 1!

Congrats Keith! You've done great!

WAY TO GO!!! You'll get it next year for sure!!!

Ginger428 said:
WAY TO GO!!! You'll get it next year for sure!!!

Yeah, if only I cared about Disney World. Granted, I've never been. However (and no offense to those with kids, but this is just my point of view as a single guy), I don't really want to spend a vacation surrounded by kids. Not that I'd turn down a free trip, and I'm sure I'd have a good time. I'm just not that motivated to go for it. But, I do see that it is an easily reachable goal.

Congrats Keith... so does this mean you've decided to keep plugging away at this?

heather223 said:
Congrats Keith... so does this mean you've decided to keep plugging away at this?

Yeah. I'm the sponsor of the French Honor Society here and we're gonna do a fundraiser in January, with a goal of $5000+ in sales, so that motivates me. Plus, I know how easily the money comes, so it's worth it.

Awesome Keith!!!! (and you don't HAVE to go to Disney - you can take the gift card instead! ;) )

leftymac said:
Yeah, if only I cared about Disney World. Granted, I've never been. However (and no offense to those with kids, but this is just my point of view as a single guy), I don't really want to spend a vacation surrounded by kids. Not that I'd turn down a free trip, and I'm sure I'd have a good time. I'm just not that motivated to go for it. But, I do see that it is an easily reachable goal.

I've been told the the resorts PC is using for the trip have great Spas, and a Nascar Race Track, and other things that are more Adult oriented too.....:)

(just trying to think of things from a Single Guy perspective.....a little difficult, seeing that I've never been one!:D)

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been told the the resorts PC is using for the trip have great Spas, and a Nascar Race Track, and other things that are more Adult oriented too.....:)

(just trying to think of things from a Single Guy perspective.....a little difficult, seeing that I've never been one!:D)

This boy would never turn down a spa, that's for sure! Plus, seeing as how I can take 3 adults, I could turn it into a regular boy's night out, and we can go and raise some hell in Disney.

leftymac said:
This boy would never turn down a spa, that's for sure! Plus, seeing as how I can take 3 adults, I could turn it into a regular boy's night out, and we can go and raise some hell in Disney.

See - now isn't it looking better all the time?

I went with a friend when I was single, and we spent most of our time at Epcot - not so many really little kids there...and alot to do - I loved it....and I loved trying out the different Ethnic restaurants!

leftymac said:
As of December 5, I was only $600 away from level! Yet, I had no shows in December (yikes!).

I'm happy to say that after telling everyone I know about the incentive (including past customers, hosts, coworkers, etc), I so far have $472.70 in sales! Plus, I have a friend who is doing a catalog show in NY for me.

Wahoo!

I'll be choosing the Kitchenaid Countertop Oven, and the Aero Garden (I think that's what it's called)

Not bad for my first year with PC. Now, if only I had worked my business like I should have (making calls, etc), then I could've made level 2 or 3. Being a French teacher, I would die for a free trip to Paris. But oh well -- I'm thrilled with level 1!

Congrats on reaching level 1!!!! That's awesome! Those sound like great choices!

That FR with the French Honor Society would be awesome! Good for you.

Hey, by the way, can you recommend any good "refresher" CDs, MP3s, etc so I can brush up on my French? I took probably about 6-7 years of French between HS and college and was even an exchange student once, but I don't remember much. I need to brush up on it!:):)

Congrats again!

Last edited:
Yah! Way to go! Doesn't it feel good?

pamperedbecky said:
Congrats on reaching level 1!!!! That's awesome! Those sound like great choices!

That FR with the French Honor Society would be awesome! Good for you.

Hey, by the way, can you recommend any good "refresher" CDs, MP3s, etc so I can brush up on my French? I took probably about 6-7 years of French between HS and college and was even an exchange student once, but I don't remember much. I need to brush up on it!:):)

Congrats again!

Thanks! I don't know, really, as I don't really use any CD courses. Most of them teach beginning tourist French anyway, I think. I know -- I'm no help!

leftymac said:

Pool by day and the "island" by night. It's the adult Disney vacation. I did it several years ago with 2 of my best friends and we had a blast. Epcot is just fabulous!!! All of the traditional themed Disney attractions attract the kids...if you know what I mean (Magic Kingdom, the Castle, Main Street).

Now I have kids....and I'll miss the "island" in the evening as there is a minimum age. Not only that, but after a day in the park, I won't be ready for the night life on the island ;)

I should change the subject of this thread to "Level 1, I have arrived!", since I just hit submit on a show to bring me to the top. :)

Way to meet your goals Keith!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Yah! Way to go!

Keith, my roomate went to Disney years ago and loved it. You should see all the Disney stuff in my living room to prove it!

Way to go Keith on getting Level 1 - I was so close this year but didn't have any recruits - had I had one - I would have made it! Oh well - going for next year:)

Gina M said:
Way to go Keith on getting Level 1 - I was so close this year but didn't have any recruits - had I had one - I would have made it! Oh well - going for next year:)

I was determine to not let this happen to me this year. If I had enough sales and no recruits, well it would have been bad!

Gina M said:

This is me. I have the sales but no recruits. This is the first year in 8 years that I didn't make at least level 1. It will not happen again!!!

nicki25 said:
This is me. I have the sales but no recruits. This is the first year in 8 years that I didn't make at least level 1. It will not happen again!!!

Nicki - we will do it in 2009!!

Congratulaiton Keith! If you aren't interested in Disney, just use the hotel as your "base" and hang-out at the pool or go shopping all day :) or, take the gift card instead!

Congrats:D Once one of my recruits gets about $80 more in orders, I'll be there too. I've had it by sales for quite awhile & was hoping for level 2, just been waiting on my recruits.

YEAH KEITH!!! Especially since you were about to shut it down! That is great.

You will love the Aero Garden! I got one myself one sleepless night in September of 2007. It came with the herb set. Those plants lasted about 8 months! I had two types of basil, parsley, dill, cilantro - which died almost immediately for some reason but wow the difference between dried and fresh is awsome! I bought the Salsa set after that. Never again! That one was awful. For some reason, even with the extension, I could not get the tomatoes to produce. You have to shake the plants to make the pollen disburse, well apparently I did not do nough shaken! I ordered the gardeners kit this time. I decided to grow cat grass for my kitty for the winter.
Go to http://www.aerogardenofficialstore.com to see what all they offer! It's fun!
They have all sorts of seed kits, different gardens - they have one that looks like a ladybug! Too funny!

Good for you! I am about 3K short this year, I"m disappointed, but I had a slow spring in March and April. Unfortnately, my 2 recruits and a kick butt summer didn't get me over the top but I am hoping for Disney next year!

I'm glad you decided to stay in too, see, aren't we hard to get rid of? LOL

1. How did you reach level 1 with $472 in sales during your first year with Pampered Chef?

I achieved level 1 by consistently hosting parties and sharing the Pampered Chef products with my friends and family. I also utilized social media and word of mouth to reach a wider audience.

2. Did you face any challenges while trying to reach level 1 with $472 in sales?

Yes, I faced challenges such as finding the time to host parties and balancing my full-time job with my Pampered Chef business. However, I stayed motivated and focused on my goal, which helped me overcome these challenges.

3. How long did it take you to reach level 1 with $472 in sales?

It took me a year to reach level 1 with $472 in sales. It may take longer or shorter for others, depending on the time and effort they put into their Pampered Chef business.

4. What tips do you have for someone who wants to reach level 1 with $472 in sales in their first year with Pampered Chef?

My top tip would be to consistently share the Pampered Chef products with others and host parties regularly. Also, make use of social media and other marketing tools to reach a wider audience. Lastly, stay motivated and focused on your goal.

5. What benefits did you receive from reaching level 1 with $472 in sales during your first year with Pampered Chef?

Reaching level 1 not only gave me a sense of accomplishment, but it also allowed me to earn a commission on my sales and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. It also opened up opportunities for me to earn more and advance to higher levels in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies