• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving My $30,000 in Career Sales: A 5 1/2 Year Journey

In summary, the conversation is about a Pampered Chef consultant who has been doing PC for 5 1/2 years and finally hit her $15,000 career sales goal after attending a conference in 2004. She then shares her success of reaching $30,000 in career sales and asks if there are any special rewards for hitting that milestone at conference. Other consultants join in the conversation and discuss the different pins, ribbons, and other recognition that can be earned at conference for various achievements, such as Top Performance Cluster, Fast Track, and recruiting. They also clarify that the conference awards are based on a June to May year. One consultant also asks about the lanyard for HWC (Home Office Warehouse Club) and
momoftwins
I have been doing PC for 5 1/2 years and after I attended conference in 2004 I swore I was going to hit my $15,000 in career sales finally. Well I did it that year (can't remember exactly when). I was pregnant with my twins in 2005 and could not travel and they were too little for me to go last year. Well with my last show I submitted for February I just made $30,000 in career sales by $12!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! Do you get anything special at conference for $30,000 in career sales????? I also finally am up to show #102! Slow and steady wins the race!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you get a pin on your name badge. At $50k you get invited to Career Club lunch.

I think you get a Career Sales Pin. I am pin and ribbon motivated. Pampered Chef is GREAT on knowing that recognition makes us want more! Keep at it and you'll get your Career Sales Ribbon before you know it!

Congratulations!

You don't get anything at conference for $30k career (or $15k career, either, for that matter). You'll get a career club ribbon at $50k career sales.

Here's some of the conference bling:
ribbons for FD and above
ribbon for workshop presenter
ribbon for TPC
ribbons for committees (new products, promotions, etc.)
ribbon for career club sales ($50k +)
ribbon for career club recruiting (25 +)
pin for $15k sales in that year
pin for $30k sales in that year
pin for recruiting in that year
button for 5+ year anniversary
button for 1st time attendee
button for earned/on track for incentive trip
lanyard for HWC/RUFTH donations

Please tell me what TPC means. I've seen it on here a few times, but don't know what it means!! Thank You!!

Top Performance Cluster

There are six categories in which you can earn TPC. When you achieve it for the first time, you get a ruby ring. Each year you achieve it again, you get a diamond added to the ring. If you achieve in more than one category, you also get a piece of luggage. If you achieve in five or six categories, you get other bling--a handcrafted bowl or a ???? I don't remember. It's all on CC.

Yeah! I didn't know we got one for turning in so much in a year! I turned in $42k in sales last year so I guess I will get the $30k in one year pin!! Cool!! I love recognition from PC!!!:D

I guess I will get a recuritting pin this year...... dont' they give you a ribbion for FD as well??

Are the 15K & 30K pins for Jan-Dec or Jul-Jun? Sometimes I get confused for what they consider a year! Incentive points are one & TPC is another!

The sales and recruiting pins at conference are either June-May (TPC year) or July-June, I can't remember which.

Yes, you get a pink ribbon for FD.

chefann said:
The sales and recruiting pins at conference are either June-May (TPC year) or July-June, I can't remember which.

Yes, you get a pink ribbon for FD.
The year is June to May for National Conference awards (ribbons, pins, TPC, etc.)

I have a question. When they said we will get a lanyard for HWC I thought that was a ribbon. Am I wrong? And if I am please do tell what a lanyard is!

There is also a button for New Director and if you are on track for a trip or have already earned a level.

BethCooks4U said:
The year is June to May for National Conference awards (ribbons, pins, TPC, etc.)

I have a question. When they said we will get a lanyard for HWC I thought that was a ribbon. Am I wrong? And if I am please do tell what a lanyard is!
A lanyard is the "necklace" to hold your name badge. I wear one at work with my badge, because I don't always have on an outfit with a convenient place to clip my badge - it's easier to wear it around my neck.

Thanks for posting all of that Ann - that is great to know!

So if I attend conference this year (I really want to just need to check with hubby and work out details, expenses, etc) I will get a $30k pin?? Sweet!!! I was really bummed when I did finally hit $15K but then was unable to go to conference that year. I wanted that pin!

momoftwins said:
Thanks for posting all of that Ann - that is great to know!

So if I attend conference this year (I really want to just need to check with hubby and work out details, expenses, etc) I will get a $30k pin?? Sweet!!! I was really bummed when I did finally hit $15K but then was unable to go to conference that year. I wanted that pin!
Sharisse,

There isn't a pin for $30k career sales. It's for selling $30k in one year. Sorry. Same with the $15k pin - not career sales, but sales in one 12-month period.

BethCooks4U said:

I'm so glad you asked this! I was feeling kinda blonde because I didn't have a clue what a "lanyard" was when you all were talking about it before!:rolleyes:

I am so bummed that I am going to miss out on all the cool badges and pins at conference! I can't go this year because I am not bringing/leaving home an 4-8 week old baby but I am going to hit all my fun stuff before the next conference.

Do they give out "booby prizes"? Like for most rejections or anything. I think I would qualify for that. LOL

LMAO Valky!!

They should have a worst show essay contest!

:) TPC is from 06/01/06 — 05/31/07 always June to the following May . You can go on CC go to incentives then check under my TPC calender . This will track how you are doing till May and it will also brake down how much you need to do till May on Sales ect ... I check it just like I check my TPC and monthly sales daily .... Its getting close will see a few months to go
I WANT THAT RUBY RING

So I would need to have done 15k for 6/1/06-5/31/07 for the 15K button I did my first show 4/1 and hit 15K but my two 1000+ shows were in my first two months I better get cracking huh

By the looks of the calendar I need 2532 to meet that goal Wish me luck

Last edited:
55,000 in that time to get TPC in sales

1. How did you achieve $30,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef?

I achieved $30,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef through a lot of hard work, dedication, and building strong relationships with my customers. I consistently hosted cooking shows, attended vendor events, and utilized social media to promote the products and share my love for cooking with Pampered Chef.

2. How long did it take you to reach $30,000 in career sales?

It took me 5 and a half years to reach $30,000 in career sales with Pampered Chef. It was not a quick journey, but it was a steady and rewarding one. It takes time to build a strong customer base and establish yourself as a successful consultant.

3. What tips do you have for others looking to achieve $30,000 in career sales?

My biggest tip is to never give up. Building a successful business takes time and effort, but the rewards are worth it. Attend trainings, utilize social media, and always be willing to learn and adapt. Also, focus on building strong relationships with your customers, as they will become your biggest advocates and help you reach your sales goals.

4. What was your biggest challenge in reaching $30,000 in career sales?

My biggest challenge was staying motivated and consistent. There were times when sales were slow or events didn't go as well as I had hoped, but I never let that discourage me. I reminded myself of my goals and kept pushing forward. It's important to have a strong support system and to celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of your journey to $30,000 in career sales?

The most rewarding part has been seeing the impact I have had on my customers. I have helped people discover their love for cooking, provided them with quality products, and built lasting relationships. It's also rewarding to see my business grow and to be able to provide for my family while doing something I love. The sense of accomplishment and pride I feel in reaching this milestone is truly priceless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • tvwalsh72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Malinda Klein