• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Keep My Career Sales: Last Drop Dead Date?

In summary, to increase sales in Pampered Chef, focus on building relationships with customers, promoting new products, and offering personalized recommendations and demonstrations. The last drop dead date for sales goals varies, but communication with team leaders can help set a realistic deadline. If sales goals are not met, there may be consequences, but there are also other ways to contribute to the company, such as recruiting and providing great customer service. Resources and support are available to help improve sales performance.
tvwalsh72
At this point I do not have any shows scheduled before Feb 16, I've still got a whole list of people to call but I do not have a lot of available dates due to DH coaching Bball.

I've read the P&P in regards to inactivity. Now I know that you need to submitt $200 every 2 months to stay active. Is that 2 months from the date of the last submitted order (December 5)? I read something about 2 consecutive months so what does that mean. I don't want to lose my career sales, I'm almost at $15,000. I'll probably be doing at least 3-4 shows a month after that (we need the money!!!!)

What would be my last drop dead date? I'm going to be making some more phone calls this weekend, but I'm getting nervous. Any suggestions?

Its 2 calendar months so the last date for you to submit $200 in sales would be February 29th.

It goes month to month... so you need to submit a total of $200 Nov & Dec, Dec & Jan, Jan & Feb... so if you submitted $200 in December, you'll need to submit another $200 before the end of February. Hope that helps and makes sense!

1. How can I increase my sales to avoid reaching the last drop dead date?

The best way to increase your sales is to focus on building relationships with your customers and consistently promoting new products. Offer personalized recommendations and host virtual or in-person cooking demonstrations to showcase the benefits of the products. Additionally, consider reaching out to past customers and offering special promotions or deals to entice them to make a purchase.

2. Is there a specific time frame for the "last drop dead date" in Pampered Chef?

The last drop dead date varies depending on your individual goals and sales performance. It is typically set by your team leader or district manager, and they will work with you to determine a realistic deadline for reaching your sales targets.

3. What happens if I don't meet my sales goals by the last drop dead date?

If you do not meet your sales goals by the last drop dead date, it may affect your eligibility for certain incentives or bonuses. However, it is important to communicate with your team leader or district manager and come up with a plan to improve your sales in the future.

4. Can I still be successful at Pampered Chef if I struggle to meet my sales targets?

Yes, you can still have a successful career at Pampered Chef even if you struggle to meet your sales targets. There are many other ways to contribute to the company, such as recruiting new consultants, providing excellent customer service, and building a strong team. Talk to your team leader or district manager to find ways to utilize your strengths and continue to grow in your career.

5. Are there resources or support available to help me improve my sales performance?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for consultants who are struggling to meet their sales goals. This includes training and development programs, online resources, and support from your team leader and fellow consultants. Don't hesitate to reach out for help and utilize these resources to improve your sales and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • amy07