• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Choose Today's Date for My Online Show?

In summary, Julie sent out an email to all Girl Scout Leaders inviting them to order products from her store, and she is offering a contest for today only.
jrodeo
I've looked around through the Website threads but I can't find what I'm looking for and I just get distracted and start reading OT threads so I'll ask!

Since I am $80 away from $1250 this month I decided to do a catalog show on my website and hold a contest for today only. I wanted everyone to get the guest special, if applicable, is why I am doing the catty and to save people on their shipping. When I tried to set up the show it said I couldn't pick August 31st, today's date, it prompted me to put in September 1st. Why?

can you try dating the show as yesterday?

Belle4562 said:

Good idea! I'll try.

Belle4562 said:

It worked! Thank you.

You're welcome.

Hi Julie,

Thats an awesome idea!! could you post the email you sent out, I would like to try it.

Humble Beginnings said:
Hi Julie,

Thats an awesome idea!! could you post the email you sent out, I would like to try it.

Sure, here it is, just ignore the Girl Scout stuff!

Hi to all you Girl Scout Leaders in XXXXXXXXX. I was your Site Sale Cookie Coordinator for 2 years and hope that I helped you in reaching your cookie goals!!! I'm now a student full-time on my way to earning a degree and entering the work force in the medical field. I really miss the Girl Scouts! (My junior highers decided to disband :( )

I have some items I'd like to give to someone in need. All of them are brand new.

1. Studio 2B Guide for Advisors
2. Interest Projects for girls 11-17
3, On the Money, Cookies and More. . .
4. Studio 2B mini blue binder starter kit
5. Studio 2B Collection 11-13 Premier Issue
6. Let's Celebrate! GS Ceremonies
7. CentsAbility Complete Financial kit for Junior GS

Even though I'm no longer a GS Leader I've been keeping busy with my new Pampered Chef business while I go to school. If you're interested in Pampered Chef products keep reading. . . otherwise call me at XXX-XXXX regarding the above items or just respond to this email.

I've decided to have a contest TODAY ONLY! Today only because I have a goal to sell $1250 by 9:00 tonight and I'm not quite there. So, if you love Pampered Chef, you can help us both by placing an order of any amount by 9:00 pm. I'll put you in a drawing for $30 in FREE products of your choice! Go to (link removed to comply with web rules) to see the site and click on order products in the lower left corner of the home page. I live in XXXXXX and will be happy to deliver your item to lower your shipping cost, so be sure to type Julie (In the first box and) Rodeo (In the next box) as the host option.

Even if you're not interested in placing an order, won't you bookmark my site for regular updates on Pampered Chef and possible ordering in the future? And of course, I'd love you to earn lots of free products by having a party yourself!

Thank you so-o much for your time and go Girl Scouts!! I would love to see all of you again, even if it's not as your Pampered Chef consultant!

Hi Julie,

Thank you for the awesome idea. I sent to everyone today and received 1 order for 100.00!! woohoo. Hoping more come in, thank you again!

1. Why is my PWS not allowing me to select today's date?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you have selected the correct date format in your PWS settings. If that is not the issue, it is possible that your PWS is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Can I manually input today's date in my PWS?

No, our PWS system only allows for the selection of dates from a calendar. This ensures accuracy and prevents any confusion or errors.

3. Is there a limit to how far in advance I can select a date on my PWS?

Yes, typically our PWS system allows for dates to be selected up to 30 days in advance. If you need to schedule something further in advance, please contact your consultant for assistance.

4. Why does my PWS only allow me to select dates in the future?

This is because our PWS system is designed to only allow for future dates to be selected. If you need to view past orders or events, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Can I change the date on my PWS after I have submitted an order or event?

No, once an order or event has been submitted, the date cannot be changed on the PWS. Please contact your consultant for any necessary changes or adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmcchef