• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I display orders for my upcoming shows on my website?

In summary, if you set your PWS to update automatically, the new products and prices will be there on the PWS when you click "Shop Catalog." If you manually update your PWS, the new products and prices will not be there until after you click "Shop Catalog."
cmcchef
I have several shows in the beginning of March that I want to get going on my website. I seem to remember having an issue from August to September that the website will not actually show new products/prices until the 1st of the new month, now it would be March 1st. So, my hosts want the website info to do their evites, but I worry about getting orders on the website prior to March 1st that then have the wrong guest special and wrong prices.

What do I do?

I just checked on mine by entering in one of my March host's names, and hte new stuff showed up fine.

So if we put it in for March 1st or after will the new prices be reflected, too? That has been a concern of mine as well.

Strange mine does not? :confused:

California Girl said:
Strange mine does not? :confused:

It will only show the new products for shows in your PWS dated after March 1st. If it's a Feb show, or just looking at the online products, you won't see the new stuff yet.

well I have two shows in March and they dont show new products
they only show that current products

California Girl said:

Have you set it to update automatically, or have you manually updated it?

update what?
I dont have the Shop now button does that matter?

Sorry, I got mixed up. I was thinking P3. Not PWS :eek:

California Girl said:

Are you just clicking the "Our Products" link? That will show you what's currently available. To see the products (and prices) available for your March guests, you will have to click the "How to Purchase" button and put in the host's name.

I set the date for my three March shows and went in under the host names. It showed the Spring products and new prices. I was very glad as invites have been sent out with the PWS on them.

The new products and correct prices are there on the PWS for March shows, but if they click "Shop Catalog" they don't have a spring catalog (or any catalog) to "flip" through. I e-mailed tech support about this on Tues. and haven't gotten a reply.

1. What is "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar"?

"Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar" refers to a feature or option on a website or platform called Pws, which allows users to view and track their orders during the months of February and March.

2. How do I access "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar"?

To access "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar", you will need to log into your account on Pws. Once logged in, navigate to the "Orders" section and select the timeframe of February and March to view your orders.

3. Can I view orders from other months using "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar"?

No, "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar" is specifically designed to show orders from the months of February and March only. For orders from other months, you will need to select the corresponding timeframe or use a different feature on Pws.

4. Is "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar" available on all devices?

Yes, "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar" should be accessible on all devices that can access the Pws platform, such as desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

5. How often is "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar" updated?

The frequency of updates for "Show Orders on Pws Feb-Mar" may vary depending on the specific platform or website. However, it is typically updated in real-time or at least once a day to ensure accurate and up-to-date information for users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kristianne