• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Trying to Download Orders From the Website but It Doesn't Even

In summary, there may be various reasons for having trouble downloading orders from the website, such as a slow internet connection, outdated browser, or a technical issue. To download orders, log into your account, go to the "Orders" tab, and click on "Download Orders." This can also be done on a mobile device, but a desktop or laptop is recommended for the best experience. If the downloaded file is not opening, make sure you have the correct program installed, and contact customer service if needed. To view previously downloaded orders, go to the "Orders" tab and click on "View Downloaded Orders."
beepampered
I'm trying to download orders from the website but it doesn't even recognize the show. In fact, none of my current shows are showing up as an option in PP3 to download from the website. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Re: PwsDid you mark the order as reviewed? You can't download them until you go to your PWS and mark them. THEN you should be able to go to P3 and download.

Re: PwsThe orders are reviewed but that doesn't matter. It doesn't see ANY of my current shows. Guess I'll be calling tech support.

Related to I'm Trying to Download Orders From the Website but It Doesn't Even

1. Why am I having trouble downloading orders from the website?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It could be due to a slow internet connection, an outdated browser, or a technical issue on our end. We recommend checking your internet connection and updating your browser before trying again. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I download orders from the website?

To download orders from the website, first log into your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to the "Orders" tab and click on "Download Orders." This will generate a file containing all of your orders that you can save to your computer. If you have any further trouble, please don't hesitate to contact us.

3. Can I download orders from the website on my mobile device?

Yes, you can download orders from the website on your mobile device. However, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for the best experience. If you do choose to use a mobile device, make sure you are using a supported browser and have a strong internet connection.

4. Why is the downloaded file not opening on my computer?

This could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you have the correct program installed to open the file type. Our orders are typically downloaded as a CSV file. If you are still having trouble opening the file, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I view orders that I have already downloaded?

To view orders that you have already downloaded, you can go to the "Orders" tab and click on "View Downloaded Orders." This will show you a list of all the orders that you have downloaded. If you need to download the orders again, you can click on the "Download Again" button next to each order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK