• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Modify an Order Once It Has Downloaded Into P3?

In summary, yes, you can change the order once you download it. You should also get an "okay" from the customer before you charge them more.
princessmeshelle
i'm sorry if this has been asked before, but once we download an order from out website, can we make changes to it in P3? i have 2 orders on my website for a show and i'm waiting to verify them with the customer before downloading them. the host and i want to close the show today and i'm just kinda waiting on these people to confirm their orders. the only other time i had to do this was with my grandmother, and she was on the phone with me while i was closing up my mom's show. so, do i wait to talk to these people? or just start closing the show?

I've never called anyone who places an order online. Are we supposed to? I usually email them to thank them and like this month, the person ordered the mini-serving spatula and I called to tell her unglazed stoneware was on sale. Does anyone else call the online ordering people if there is no question?

I usually change the shipping from direct to host unless the person tells me otherwise! Also if it is an order I am giving free shipping and/or sales tax on, I change that amount to "Consultant gift" under payment.

i dunno, on the websit it says to confirnm the orders before downloading them, i just try to follow instructions.... i think i drive my recruiter crazy with how wicked literal i can be. i am just paranoid about some things i guess...

Yes you can change the order once you download it. Just make sure you send the person a receipt as the order confirmation they received online will no longer be correct.

I just hit "reply" to the e-mail notification that I get with the order info & tell them Thank You for ordering & let them know the estimated date for closing the show. I also tell them in that e-mail that if they have any questions, to feel free to call or e-mail.

If there are any problems with the order, I address them in that same e-mail. I've had people this month forget to use the "November Guest" code for their stoneware, so I change it in P3 which lowers the price & then tell them in the Thank You e-mail that their price is actually less.

We are restricted from doing "ship to host" here in Japan (violates custom's regulations), so if someone chooses that option, I tell them in the Thank You e-mail why they can't use that option, what the correct shipping & total amout for their order should be & ask for e-mail verification that the new amount is okay. Then I wait for them to confirm via e-mail before I close the show. The best way to remember, is when I change the order to "direct", I leave the payment at the lower price so I get an error message & can't "forget" to get verification before I charge them more. When they respond saying the higher price is okay, then I change their payment amount in P3. (It's also a good idea to print their online order & the e-mail trail in case they come back later complaining that you charged them more.)

When you increase their price for any reason, mailing a new receipt is a GREAT idea (I can't do that here, we are not allowed to use the military mail system for business purposes).

If I'm lowering the price, I don't worry about getting an e-mail response or "okay" before doing the change in P3. Who's going to complain for getting out cheaper? ;)

DEFINITELY call them. They aren't coming to the show, so they need to know about guarantees, returns/exchanges, you need to ask them about the opportunity and about hosting, and let them know you are here to help!

Sheila said:
When you increase their price for any reason, mailing a new receipt is a GREAT idea (I can't do that here, we are not allowed to use the military mail system for business purposes).

If I'm lowering the price, I don't worry about getting an e-mail response or "okay" before doing the change in P3. Who's going to complain for getting out cheaper? ;)

If the order is part of a show (not an individual order), then the customer needs a receipt anyway. Their confirmation screen from the web is not, in that case, considered a receipt.

1. Can I modify my order after it has been downloaded into P3?

Yes, you can modify your order after it has been downloaded into P3. However, please note that any changes made to the order may affect the delivery date and availability of the items.

2. How do I modify an order in P3?

To modify an order in P3, go to the "Orders" section and select the order you wish to modify. Click on the "Modify" button and make the necessary changes. Once you are done, click "Save" to update the order.

3. Can I add items to my order after it has been downloaded into P3?

Yes, you can add items to your order after it has been downloaded into P3. Simply follow the same steps as modifying an order and add the desired items to your order. Please note that this may affect the delivery date and availability of the items.

4. What happens if I need to cancel an item from my order in P3?

If you need to cancel an item from your order in P3, you can do so by selecting the item and clicking on the "Cancel" button. The item will be removed from your order, and you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that this may affect the delivery date and availability of the remaining items in your order.

5. Can I change the delivery date for my order in P3?

Yes, you can change the delivery date for your order in P3. Simply select the order and click on the "Change Delivery Date" button. Choose the new delivery date and click "Save" to update your order. Please note that this may affect the availability of the items in your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • irishjc820