• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why aren't my orders syncing on P3 after reviewing them?

In summary, to prevent your food from burning in the oven, make sure to preheat the oven to the correct temperature and use the correct cooking time. You can also check the temperature with an oven thermometer and adjust the rack position or cover the dish with foil. To prevent your knife from dulling quickly, avoid cutting on hard surfaces and regularly sharpen your knives. For lopsided cakes, evenly spread the batter in the pan and tap it on the counter to remove air bubbles, or try rotating the pan halfway through baking. To prevent cookies from burning on the bottom, use a light-colored or aluminum baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Finally, to prevent food from sticking to the pan, properly preheat it, use non-st
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I had a show and 3 people ordered on my website..I reviewed 2 of them..but not the 3rd one yet..

It will not put the other 2 on the show on P3..what am I doing wrong..I clicked them as reviewed..then I went to PC to sync it..and they are not coming over..is it because I have to wait until I have all 3 from that show ready to sync?

You have to use the button on the show itself that says "Copy PWS Order," not the "Sync" function.

NooraK said:
You have to use the button on the show itself that says "Copy PWS Order," not the "Sync" function.

HAHA..thanks..I completely forgot about that..I found it myself last time..I don't do many shows..and when I do..they usually don't have people order off of my site..LOL

Thank you SO MUCH..now I feel stupid..LOL.

1. Why is my food burning in the oven?

This could be due to a few reasons. Make sure your oven is preheated to the correct temperature and that you are using the correct cooking time. Also, check that your oven is not too hot by using an oven thermometer. If your food is still burning, try using a lower rack position or covering the dish with foil.

2. How can I prevent my knife from dulling quickly?

One of the main reasons for a dull knife is using it on the wrong surface. Avoid cutting on hard surfaces like granite or glass, and instead use a cutting board made of wood or plastic. It's also important to regularly sharpen your knives and avoid putting them in the dishwasher.

3. My cakes always come out lopsided. What am I doing wrong?

This could be due to unevenly distributed batter in the pan. To prevent this, make sure to evenly spread the batter in the pan and tap it on the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles. You can also try rotating the pan halfway through baking to ensure even cooking.

4. Why are my cookies always burnt on the bottom?

One of the most common reasons for burnt cookies is using a dark-colored baking sheet. Dark pans tend to absorb more heat, resulting in the bottom of the cookies burning before the rest of the cookie is fully cooked. Try using a light-colored or aluminum baking sheet and make sure to line it with parchment paper to prevent sticking.

5. How can I prevent my food from sticking to the pan?

To prevent food from sticking to the pan, make sure to properly preheat the pan before adding your ingredients. You can also use a non-stick cooking spray or a small amount of oil to coat the pan before cooking. Avoid overcrowding the pan and resist the urge to constantly stir the food, as this can cause it to stick. If food does stick, try using a spatula to gently loosen it instead of scraping it with a metal utensil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • candiejayne