• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Order: Tips for Ensuring Accurate Online Catalog Shows

In summary, If your order is not showing in P3, try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in. If the issue persists, contact customer service. Orders typically appear in P3 within 24 hours. If your order hasn't appeared after 24 hours, contact customer service. Orders cannot be modified or cancelled in P3. Contact customer service for any changes or cancellations. P3 may show incorrect pricing due to errors or promotions applied after the order was placed. Contact customer service to resolve any discrepancies.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I am doing my own online catalog show right now because I want the knife block at 60% off. Someone placed an order on my site putting my name as host. It shows on the website and I've reviewed it but it doesn't show up in
P3? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong?? Any ideas? I won't be able to implement them till after work but was thinking about it and wanted to ask before I forgot. TIA

did you mark the order as reviewed on CC...and then sync your program in P3.

yep, you have to sync. It's the icon with two arrows pointing left and right at the top of the screen in P3.

You'll have to click the "Get PWS Orders" button in the Customers tab of your show.

NooraK said:
You'll have to click the "Get PWS Orders" button in the Customers tab of your show.

Thank you! That's what I didn't do. If that works when I can get home and on P3 I'll try that and should solve the dilemma!

kcmckay said:
Thank you! That's what I didn't do. If that works when I can get home and on P3 I'll try that and should solve the dilemma!

As long as you've marked it "Reviewed" on your PWS, you should be fine!

What should I do if my order is not showing in P3?

If your order is not showing in P3, please try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How long does it take for orders to appear in P3?

Orders typically appear in P3 within 24 hours of being placed. If your order has not appeared after 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I make changes to my order in P3?

Orders cannot be modified in P3. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why is my order not showing the correct price in P3?

P3 may show the incorrect price if there was a pricing error or if a promotion was applied after the order was placed. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in resolving any pricing discrepancies.

Can I cancel an order in P3?

Orders cannot be cancelled in P3. If you need to cancel an order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Please note that orders cannot be cancelled once they have been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • any_09