• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Get Email Notifications for Website Orders?

In summary, to sign up for email notifications for website orders, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Notifications" section under "Settings," where you can customize the types of notifications you receive. By default, you will receive notifications for new orders, updates, and shipping, but you can also choose to receive daily or weekly summary emails. If you are not receiving notifications, check your spam folder and try logging out and back in to your account. You can also add multiple email addresses to receive notifications and choose which types of notifications each address receives. Contact customer service if you need further assistance.
heather223
Gold Member
I have a question about website orders... Do we get email notification if someone orders from the outlet on our website? I know we get them when someone orders on a show. When I checked IPT this morning I have a website order but don't have any idea who purchased?? I know it was an outlet order, I went to the shipping page and clicked on order details, but it doesn't show their name. I want to send them a Thank you! :confused:

Yes. HO sends out emails for non-show orders once a day, usually at the end of the business day in Chicago. If the order was placed after that time, it'll be on the next day's note.

Thanks Ann! I am guessing it was placed late last night since I just sent out my outlet newsletter.

The people may have wanted their order to be annonymous, so you might not ever see who it's from. I've had that happen a few times.

redsoxgirl said:
The people may have wanted their order to be annonymous, so you might not ever see who it's from. I've had that happen a few times.

I did too... and the funny thing was that it was a friend who called me first to check how to do it online and to tell me what she was ordering! I think she thought her info. went to the company itself, maybe.

On the same note, do I have to do anything when someone orders from the outlet? I received the email notification, but do I do anything in P3? TIA!

You don't need to do anything for outlet orders or individual orders (not ordered through a show)

1. How do I sign up to receive email notifications for website orders?

To sign up for email notifications, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Notifications" section under "Settings." Make sure the box next to "Website Orders" is checked and save your changes.

2. Can I customize the email notifications I receive for website orders?

Yes, you can customize the email notifications by going to the "Notifications" section under "Settings." From there, you can choose which types of website order notifications you want to receive, such as new orders, order updates, or shipping notifications.

3. How often will I receive email notifications for website orders?

By default, you will receive email notifications for website orders as they are placed, updated, and shipped. However, you can choose to receive daily or weekly summary emails instead in the "Notifications" section under "Settings."

4. I'm not receiving email notifications for website orders. What should I do?

First, check your spam or junk folder to make sure the notifications aren't being filtered there. If they are not, try logging out and back in to your Pampered Chef account to refresh the notifications. If you still do not receive notifications, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I have multiple email addresses receive notifications for website orders?

Yes, you can add multiple email addresses to receive notifications for website orders. Simply go to the "Notifications" section under "Settings" and click on "Add Email Address." You can also choose which types of notifications each email address receives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RosieTrips
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dtolle
  • missmindym