• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Outlet Orders: Tips for Finding Missing Orders

In summary, my mom placed a small order thru my website using my instructions on how to get to the outlet, but I didn't get an email notification and I don't know where to look for the order. What could have happened to it??look in cc under shipment status.
missmindym
My mom said she placed a small order thru my website using my instructions on how to get to the outlet, but I didn't get an email notification and I don't know where to look for the order? What could have happened to it??

look in cc under shipment status.
Many times I do not get notified until after it ships.

I don't see it. She just placed the order today, would that make a difference? I just thought we would get notified on any business through our website?

Two nights ago the same thing happened to me w/ a regular order- my friend emailed me saying she'd placed an order, but no email. I checked shipment status and saw it there finally later in the evening- I finally got the email from HO the next night after 5p.m.- check back tomorrow. Hope it pans out for you.

be patient. I have waited up to 2 days for it to show up, and longer to be notified by PC.
I have someone who keeps trying to order thru my site and can't seem to navigate it. As long as they can still see your cons # at the top of the page, they are ordering thru your site.
Did she get a confirmation email?

:cry:I had a customer who ordererd and thought it was my website, but some how it went to the HO and someone else got the credit. I called HO and they said there was nothing they could do.:grumpy:

I had someone order Sat... got the email right away. Another was on Sunday.. today is Tuesday and I still have not got a confirming email... she opted for the "don't share my info". Not sure if that matters. But it did show up on consultant's corner.

They usually send 1 email towards the end of the day w/website activity.

Related to Troubleshooting Outlet Orders: Tips for Finding Missing Orders

1. Why can't I find my order in my account?

If you are unable to find your order in your account, it is possible that it was placed under a different email address or that you checked out as a guest. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in locating your order.

2. What should I do if my order is missing from my account?

If your order is missing from your account, the first step is to check your email for a confirmation or shipping notification. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I track my order if it is missing from my account?

If your order is missing from your account, you may still be able to track it using the tracking number provided in your shipping notification email. If you are unable to locate your tracking information, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How long does it take for an order to show up in my account?

In most cases, orders should show up in your account within 24 hours after being placed. If you do not see your order after this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What if my order is missing items?

If your order is missing items, please check your email for a notification of any backordered or out of stock items. If this is not the case, please contact our customer service team for assistance in resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Morgan032032