• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Outlet & Individual Orders: Have Your Say!

In summary, outlet orders are placed through a consultant and shipped directly to the customer, while individual orders are placed through the website and also shipped directly to the customer. To track an outlet order, log into the consultant's website and click on the "Orders" tab. Changes cannot be made to outlet orders once they have been placed, and they can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Additional items cannot be added to outlet orders, a separate individual order must be placed.
Bexamo
OK - I just qualified, so individual orders and the outlet are new to my website. I always have a heck of a time finding the outlet, so I tried to write instructions to post on my website as a news feature. This may be waaayyy too complicated!! Will you all check it out??

1. Do you think this will work?
2. Do you have any suggestions?
3. Do any of you already have instructions I can use instead?

Attachments

• Placing an Online Order.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 354
I think what you have is fine. (I just took a quick look.)

If you're interested in seeing other ideas, I copied someone else's for my website. You're welcome to take a look.

I have instructions on mine too. /pyc

What is the difference between outlet and individual orders?

Outlet orders are placed through a consultant and are shipped directly to the customer. Individual orders are placed through our website and shipped directly to the customer.

How can I track my outlet order?

You can track your outlet order by logging into your consultant's website and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment.

Can I make changes to my outlet order after it has been placed?

No, once an outlet order has been placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. If you need to make changes, please contact your consultant as soon as possible.

What is the return policy for outlet orders?

Outlet orders can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund, as long as the items are in their original condition. Please contact your consultant for more information on the return process.

Can I add individual items to my outlet order?

No, outlet orders and individual orders cannot be combined. If you would like to purchase additional items, please place a separate individual order through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• regina_graham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • spoons4life