• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Check Individual Orders?

In summary, when you receive an order that is a individual order (not a show order), you don't need to do anything. HO will take care of it and if the recipient refuses the shipment, HO will take care of it.
DMB75
Hello,

I just qualified and was able to get individual orders on my website. How are we able to check and see if we have any? I know how to work with my shows and check on sales from my shows, but I can't seem to find any place to check for individual orders.

Thanks,
Donna

You will get an email if anyone does place an online order.

You don't do anything with individual orders -- they are submitted to HO and they ship them to the customer, so there isn't a way to check them on-line. They do send you a notification email so you know you got an order, but you don't submit it through pampered partner (only phone and direct emails to you)

Great! Thanks for the help.

The only online orders you need to actually do anything with are the ones that come through that someone placed to go IN WITH A SHOW. In that case, it will show up on the show detail screen as an un-reviewed order. Then, you have to take that order and add it to PP or P3 (whichever software you are using) so that it goes in with the show and counts as sales for that host!

HTH

Ok so tell me again what I need to do for individual orders? You do not send them through PP?

StacieB said:
Ok so tell me again what I need to do for individual orders? You do not send them through PP?

From what I understand when someone orders directly through your website and it's a individual order you don't need to do anything. It goes right to HO and you just get an e-mail that an order has been received by HO.

Ok great, Thanks!! I have not had one yet so was wondering!

Okay...I have a different question about an individual order. I received the e-mail notification earlier this week that I had an order off of one of my wedding registries. As I was tracking my mid-season incentives, I saw the tracking # for this order and clicked on it. I thought it odd that it was being shipped to the customer in IN, rather than the bride here in KS. Then I see a delivery exception and it's noted that the recipient refused the shipment! (Probably b/c she DID want it shipped to the bride),. Do I call HO and intervene, or just let them take care of it?

1. How do I check the status of my individual order?

To check the status of your individual order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. Here, you will see a list of all your recent orders and their current status.

2. Can I track my individual order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your individual order once it has been shipped. Simply click on the order number in the "My Orders" section and you will see the tracking information for your order.

3. How long does it take for an individual order to be processed?

The processing time for individual orders may vary depending on the products ordered and the shipping method selected. On average, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.

4. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your individual order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed.

5. What should I do if my individual order is missing an item or is incorrect?

If your individual order is missing an item or is incorrect, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kate0831