• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting Very Few Orders via Pws

In summary, the conversation highlights the struggles and concerns of a Pampered Chef consultant with their personal website. They mention low online sales and difficulty in promoting their website to potential customers. Suggestions are given, such as providing clear instructions on how to order from the outlet section and actively promoting the website to friends and family through email and social media. The consultant also shares the advantages of using Pampered Chef stoneware and how to properly use and care for it.
chefmarey
I'm wondering what I'm missing. Everyone seems to like their PWS but I've had only a handful of orders in the few years I've had it. I sent out Tasty Tidbits via IContact to over 300 last week and some have opened it as much as 6 times. But only a few are clicking into the website & there have been NO orders. I think it's confusing to find the outlet section (without specific instructions) & it seems that our S&H is quite high. Even though my website has instructions on how to order for a show right under NEWS, I rarely get a show order that way. What am I missing? :confused:

It may just be where you live. I live in a rural area, and few of my customers shop online. However, I do get the occasional order and some of my hosts in more urban areas make great use of my PWS.There are a few things you can do, though, to help people out. You mention that you give instructions, but are they on your home page? Mine are there and in bold. I agree that outlet ordering could be easier. Do you have a news item telling people how to order from the outlet?Are you coaching your hosts on how to best use the website? If you check out Post #6 on this thread you'll find my notes from the PWS workshop at NC. They had some good ideas. http://www.chefsuccess.com/f98/conference-notes-54126/Finally, just keep putting the word out there.

Marey, I have only been with PC for 6 months and I too was wondering if it was worth my while to keep my PWS since I had not gotten one order online. Last weekend I closed a cooking show where the host had 2 out of state orders and they ordered from my website. This morning I woke up thinking there has to be something I can do to get the word out better about my website so I went through my entire contact list, all my friends and family on Facebook and my e-mail buddies and I emailed each person privately ...and in just 4 hours of sending out all those emails, I have gotten 3 different orders and one emailed me back and said she would order by the 30th. Here is what I sent everyone: Hi ________ (Becky, Kim, etc.)!I was just sitting here working on my Pampered Chef business and wanted to share with you the special that PC has running for September. I am encouraging all my family and friends to start their Christmas shopping early and what better time to do it then now.SAVE 20 % on select Pampered Chef® STONEWARE and METAL BAKEWAREThis special ends September 30, 2009. It would help me out so much if you could share this with your family and friends (facebook, email, etc).Anyone who orders from my website before September 30 will receive a free Fall/Winter 2009 Season's Best Recipe Collection as a gift from me.
CHECK OUT SOME OF THESE PRICES! You cannot get these in stores so order from me today!Rectangular Baker $30.40
12-Cup Muffin Pan $27.60
Mini Loaf Pan $26.40
Large Bar Pan $24.80
Large Round Stone with Handles $23.60
Stoneware Fluted Pan $23.20
Rectangular Stone $21.20
Medium Bar Pan $18.40
Stoneware Loaf Pan $17.20
Medium Round Stone with Handles $17.20
Small Bar Pan $12.80
Large Sheet Pan $12.80
Medium Sheet Pan $10.80
Square Baking Pan $10.00
Small Sheet Pan $8.40To shop online visit my website:
Welcome To My Personal Web Site
(1) Click on SHOP ONLINE
(2) Choose OPTION 1
(3) Type Patty Cooper as the host
(4) Click SEARCH FOR HOST
(5) Select HOST NAME
(6) Click Guest SpecialBe sure and check out all that Pampered Chef has to offer, especially the NEW products.Thanks so much and have a great day!Patty Cooper
Pampered Chef® Consultant
(270) 305-3008TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY PAMPERED CHEF STONEWARE1. Foods Cook Evenly: What you see on the top is what you see on the bottom. The pores in the stone allow the heat to travel through your stone and cook your food at the same temperature all over.2. No Pre-Anything: No pre-heating, pre-soaking, greasing, or flouring necessary. You may take your stone out of the cabinet and use it right away!3. Extracts Excess Moisture and Pumps in Steam: No more runny juices in your meats, desserts and specialty recipes like Lasagna. Just the right amount of moisture is absorbed into your stones and expelled leaving you with outstanding results!4. No Lead Fillers: The stones are made from 100% clay right here in the U.S.A. There is no guarantee that stones made out of the country follow the specific guidelines eliminating lead and other fillers (and most of them don't). Pampered Chef® Stoneware is the only stoneware approved by the FDA on which to cook raw meat.5. Nothing Ever Burns: A stone heats to the exact temperature of your oven and holds the temperature evenly. It also does not reflect your oven’s hot spots. These qualities make your foods far less likely to burn.
6. Foods Stay Warmer Longer: Uncovered, a stone will keep a meal hot for about 45 minutes. Covered with foil, food will keep hot up to 4 hours! Great for bringing hot dishes to dinner parties!7. All Shapes and Sizes: Almost everything you use in your oven can be replaced with a stone. From Cookie Sheets to Casserole Dishes, we have it all and better!8. Restaurant Quality Results: Whether it's crispy and flaky or moist and succulent, get ready for oohs and ahhs from your family and friends. When they see and taste the results of even the most basic recipes, you will look like a professional chef.9. Easy Cleaning and a Non-Stick Surface: Natural fats and oils from foods are absorbed by the stone, creating a smooth, non-stick surface. To clean, simply run under hot water, scrape off any residue, dry and put away. Soap is not necessary, as it does not kill bacteria, hot water does. Soap acts only as a loosening agent and, on stones; it will break down the natural seasoning process.10. Three Year Guarantee: You break it; you get another one for FREE! Just hold onto your receipt and SAVE A SMALL HAND SIZE PIECE OF THE STONEWARE and The Pampered Chef will replace your Stone for up to 3 years after your purchase!

"Pampered Chef® Stoneware is the only stoneware approved by the FDA on which to cook raw meat."

Where can I find that information in writing? I want to be able to tell my customers the source if they ask.

At a cluster meeting, one of the leaders said that our food chopper has the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. I thought that was a great selling point, until I researched it further. It turns out that we don't. Apparently, the food chopper was rated as a "good buy", but it didn't receive a seal of approval. I don't want customers to research info that I give them, and it turns out inaccurate.

I tried to look up FDA approval on the internet regarding the comment about cooking raw meat on the stoneware. I cannot find anything. I looked on The Pampered Chef website and could not find where that direct quote came from and it is not listed on the product use and care either. I did find on the Pampered Chef website this direct quote under Q&A "All Pampered Chef products designed to come into contact with food meet or exceed all current and applicable regulations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are food-contact safe. Rest assured that The Pampered Chef will continue to monitor any and all FDA rulings or findings to ensure the continued safety of our products."I called HO and was put through to the Test Kitchen but nobody answered and I did not leave a voice message but will try to call back later today to see if there is anywhere that states this about the raw meat on the stoneware.Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I guess it goes to show that not everything someone puts on a flyer should be considered 100% accurate until it is proven.

Thanks for checking further. I tried the FDA website and came up empty, too. If you get anything from HO, please post, or email me. I'd like to know. TIA

I was really hoping they'd have put the Conference Workshop audio "Improving your PWS" online, but they didn't. :( Sad thing is, I can hear it in the background of the other recording (Powerful Prospecting at Every Show I think?)Think if we sent them a request, they'll load it up too??

I just realized it has been loaded online in the Training center, but maybe listen to the audio training from conference - Improve PWS Results.I'm going to- now that I know it's available! :D (They must have added it later....it wasn't there when I first downloaded them all.)

I don't get home office leads but if I didn't have my website, I would have missed out on a $70 order from someone I only know through Facebook. She asked me to send her my website address (it's not advertised on FB), I did and about two days later I saw that I had an order from my website.

It is tough, but keep at it. What I love it for is for parties and I really encourage inviting out of town friends and family. Also, sending out a Customer Connection "blurb" once in awhile helps. They are very professional looking...short and to the point.

It is on every invitation (log onto ***** and click the lower lefthand corner where it says "order online" then type in Susie Smith. Shop and if you like, place an order to count towards her party.)

People are busy and their focus is constantly shifted in many directions so make sure you try to promote it constantly. Especially now through Christmas because you will run into more people that need that "last minute" gift. Encouraging Gift certificates through it may also be good.

Thankyou so much for the great ideas! Marey in Michigan

1. How can I increase the number of orders I receive through my PWS?

There are a few ways to increase the number of orders you receive through your PWS. First, make sure your PWS is easy to navigate and visually appealing. You can also promote your PWS through social media, email marketing, and by offering special promotions or discounts. Additionally, consider reaching out to past customers and encouraging them to place orders through your PWS.

2. Why am I not getting many orders through my PWS?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving many orders through your PWS. One possibility is that your PWS is not being promoted effectively. Another reason could be that your prices are too high or your products are not appealing to your target audience. It may also be helpful to review your PWS analytics to see where there may be room for improvement.

3. Can I customize my PWS to better suit my business needs?

Yes, you can customize your PWS to better suit your business needs. You can add your own branding, create custom collections, and even add your own personal message to your customers. You can also adjust the layout and design to match your personal style and preferences.

4. How do I track orders placed through my PWS?

You can track orders placed through your PWS by accessing your PWS dashboard and navigating to the "Orders" section. Here, you can view information about each order, such as the date, customer name, and order total. You can also track your orders through the Order Tracker feature on your PWS, which allows customers to track the status of their orders.

5. Can I offer different payment options on my PWS?

Yes, you can offer different payment options on your PWS. Currently, Pampered Chef PWS supports credit and debit card payments, as well as PayPal. You can also set up a payment plan option for customers who may prefer to pay in installments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • virgomama