• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Shipment Status Screen not updating correctly for others?

In summary, the new shipment status screen provides more detail on the status of a Show, from the time you submit it to the time an order ships. Plus, once you've been notified via e-mail that you have a declined credit card on a recently submitted order, within an hour of entering a new payment card, you'll receive e-mail notification with details of declined and approved payments. You can now Resolve Declined Credit Cards online by re-entering information or adding a new payment card until you receive a successful approval.
ChefPaulaB
Is it just me, This is a quote from the PC NewsWire thing from a few days ago... I keep looking at the shipment status screen and I don't see anymore detail... as a matter of fact it seems like it's not really keeping up... I had a show finally say shipped the night before last and I couldn't get to the details to see when it would arrive, it arrived yesterday, so it had obviously shipped before the day before, but it never shows up. Just wondering if I'm the only one that's noticed that, or if I'm missing something...

"You can now track the status of your orders more easily and resolve Shows "on hold" more quickly. Now, more detail on the Shipment Status screen helps you track the status of a Show, from the time you submit it to the time an order ships. Plus, once you've been notified via e-mail that you have a declined credit card on a recently submitted order, within an hour of entering a new payment card, you'll receive e-mail notification with details of declined and approved payments. You can now Resolve Declined Credit Cards online by re-entering information or adding a new payment card until you receive a successful approval. "

ChefPaulaB said:
Is it just me, This is a quote from the PC NewsWire thing from a few days ago... I keep looking at the shipment status screen and I don't see anymore detail... as a matter of fact it seems like it's not really keeping up... I had a show finally say shipped the night before last and I couldn't get to the details to see when it would arrive, it arrived yesterday, so it had obviously shipped before the day before, but it never shows up. Just wondering if I'm the only one that's noticed that, or if I'm missing something...

"You can now track the status of your orders more easily and resolve Shows "on hold" more quickly. Now, more detail on the Shipment Status screen helps you track the status of a Show, from the time you submit it to the time an order ships. Plus, once you've been notified via e-mail that you have a declined credit card on a recently submitted order, within an hour of entering a new payment card, you'll receive e-mail notification with details of declined and approved payments. You can now Resolve Declined Credit Cards online by re-entering information or adding a new payment card until you receive a successful approval. "

LOL - I was thinking about this email this morning when I was trying to figure out what was going on with my shipment status!:D:D

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I was thinking about this email this morning when I was trying to figure out what was going on with my shipment status!:D:D

I know, huh? What's the deal with that... crazy!

I have a party and a personal order placed Monday. The party had a hold - that I corrected, but now in my c.c. hold section is says -not yet processed.

And my personal order says receieved. I called and they pretty much just repeated what it says on the screen. I'm kind of confused, and I feel bad cause the party was two weeks ago, (host took forever.) - is anyone else having this problem?

I have always had some of the same problems as above and would really like to see PC update this part of their site. Whenever I submit an order it says 'received' for quite some time. If I check back every day I will finally see 'picking'. It seems like it ships on the same day as picking. When I finally get the email that it has shipped, it arrives the same day.

I have an individual order that shows on the screen as rec'd but under tracking it has a number & I click on it & it shows to be an order shipped last July. Interesting things going on for sure.

hahaha last July??? -- So weird, I also should add, they took the money out of my account, so I'll be mad if the order is on "Hold" but they have no problem taking the money!

you're supposed to be able to click on the order # (if there is one- depending on type of order). I have some from the Web, and I can click and it opens up and shows me the who/what/status, etc.

So, I put a show in on Saturday the 28th... I've been watching it all day, the first part of the day it said received, then it went to "Picked" not picking, picked... just checked it and it has been shipped and estimated delivery is tomorrow! I can't believe that they overnighted it?!! Oh well, at least it's coming! I have a couple things coming with it that I'm very excited to get! The grill pan and press!!! and the Bamboo knife block! Can't wait!!!

PamperedbyKaren said:
I have a party and a personal order placed Monday. The party had a hold - that I corrected, but now in my c.c. hold section is says -not yet processed.

And my personal order says receieved. I called and they pretty much just repeated what it says on the screen. I'm kind of confused, and I feel bad cause the party was two weeks ago, (host took forever.) - is anyone else having this problem?

Sure did. Only once I resolved it, the show was still on hold. Found out by calling about something totally different! HO dug around for a couple minutes and figured that they were charging me DOUBLE for shipping. Thanks for letting me know HO, thanks for double charging me, and Thanks for Nothing! lol Ugh!

What is the Shipment Status Screen?

The Shipment Status Screen is a feature on our website that allows customers to track the status of their orders from the moment they are placed until they are delivered.

How can I access the Shipment Status Screen?

To access the Shipment Status Screen, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will see a list of your recent orders. Click on the specific order you would like to track and you will be directed to the Shipment Status Screen.

What information is available on the Shipment Status Screen?

The Shipment Status Screen provides real-time updates on the status of your order, including when it has been processed, shipped, and delivered. It also includes tracking information so you can see exactly where your package is in the delivery process.

What if the information on the Shipment Status Screen is not accurate?

If you notice any discrepancies or errors on the Shipment Status Screen, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and provide you with updated information on your order status.

Can I cancel or make changes to my order through the Shipment Status Screen?

No, the Shipment Status Screen is for tracking purposes only. If you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pkd09