• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Update: Improved Communication for Shows with Credit Card Issues

In summary, the speaker had submitted a catalog show which went on hold due to a credit card issue. They got a new card and the show was listed as "on hold - declined credit card" in the shipping status, which was a new feature for them. They also had a positive experience with fast shipping for a supply order and noticed a new status "Released for Picking" for their submitted show. The speaker is happy to see improvements in communication and believes that HO is always working on making things better for their customers.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all!

I submitted a catalog show this morning (yahoo... the cool & serve tray is mine now too) The show payment was all on the hosts credit card and it went on hold. I got a new card and it went through fine but the exciting thing was ... the show showed up right away on the shipping status, received an email that it had been submitted which hasn't happened
in like... lightyears... and the show was listed in shipping status as "on hold - declined credit card" So... not only did I get the email to alert me but I've never seen that on the status page. I've not had a show on hold for a few weeks so maybe this is old news but I'm thrilled to see some improvement in communication via cc. Is this new or have I missed it before?

The warehouse must not be swampped right now. I placed a supply order yesterday afternoon - it has already shipped and should be here tomorrow, according to the Fed Ex tracker - don't think I've ever had something that fast!

I submitted a show this morning and the status is "Released for Picking" that's a new one for me too. Gotta be on the ball with those receipts!

I agree! I submitted a paperwork order around 3pm Monday afternoon and the FedEx guy came at 9:15am Tuesday morning! Holy smokes!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
The warehouse must not be swampped right now. I placed a supply order yesterday afternoon - it has already shipped and should be here tomorrow, according to the Fed Ex tracker - don't think I've ever had something that fast!

I submitted a show this morning and the status is "Released for Picking" that's a new one for me too. Gotta be on the ball with those receipts!

Well, I always see the "released for picking" which is a welcome sign cuz that means no credit card issues .. but up until today, I've NEVER seen
"On Hold: Credit Card Declined" I was thrilled in a way because for quite a while now, there was no way to tell except the email and of course not seeing the show come up anywhere ... I'm hoping that this signals that if a show is on hold for some other reason... that may also show up! I know HO is always working on improvements and that they do think about us, it's just super to see when things come into action for us to better serve our customers. GO HO!

What is the improved communication for shows with credit card issues?

The improved communication for shows with credit card issues is a new feature that has been implemented to help streamline the process of handling credit card issues at Pampered Chef shows. It allows for better communication between the consultant, the host, and the company to ensure a smoother experience for all parties involved.

How does this improved communication work?

The improved communication works by providing a direct link between the consultant and the host. This link allows for real-time updates on any credit card issues that may arise during the show. The consultant can quickly and easily communicate any issues to the host, who can then take action to resolve the issue.

Will this feature be available for all Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, this feature will be available for all Pampered Chef shows. It is designed to be used for all shows, whether they are in-person or virtual.

What are the benefits of this improved communication for shows with credit card issues?

The benefits of this improved communication include faster resolution of credit card issues, better communication between all parties involved, and a smoother overall experience for both the consultant and the host. This feature also helps to reduce the potential for misunderstandings or miscommunication regarding credit card issues.

How can I access this feature?

To access this feature, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can navigate to the show you are hosting or attending and access the improved communication feature from the show page. You can also contact your consultant directly for assistance in using this feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies