• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Declined Credit Cards for a Show Submission - 5pm Update

In summary, the conversation revolves around multiple credit cards being declined and the suspicion that there is a glitch in the system causing this issue. Some members have experienced similar problems and have had to call customer service for assistance. However, the company is working to resolve the issue and make sure that these declined transactions are still included in the sales for February.
finley1991
I submitted a show this evening around 5pm. Just got an e-mail that EVERY SINGLE CREDIT CARD used has been declined. I will call in the morning but is this weird?

very weird.

In my 3 1/2 years with PC - I have only had 2 declined cc's....and both were issues with debit cards that in fact (well one I know for sure) were good.

knock on wood!

that is bizarre. I'm thinking it's a problem on HO's end.

Again?! I just had a card declined, too. The man who gave it to me was very adament that he just put $5000 in the bank so there shouldn't be any problems. I hope it gets worked out!

I had 4 cards declined from shows I submitted Friday and Saturday. Some of them have been "Yet to be process for 2 days now." Tomorrow is the deadline...I need these sales for Feb.

It was a feb show but I didn't get the final payment until today when I submitted it. I'm going to try to call tomorrow but this is too weird not to be a glitch. At least I'm not in a hurry to get it resolved as it wouldn't count for Feb anyway...Thanks for your input everyone! :)

It is a glitch. I submitted 3 shows on Saturday, one of which I had done on Saturday. ONe was fine. One of them had one declined card that we reran online exactly as before because the customer knew it was fine, and it went through the second time. The final show (that I did on Saturday) had only three cards on it, a guest, the host, and mine. The guest card had a problem (long story....), but all three showed up declined. I called yesterday to find out why they were all declined, and after a seven hour wait time was told that only the guests card had a problem, and that I should clear that one up, and call back today. Oh yay..... Anyway, I submitted a new one, but it hasn't been processed, and at 8:01 today, I got in the call line and am expecting a call back between 3 1/2 - 4 hours from now. Yippee.... Moral of the story? They seem to have a glitch in the system that is occasionally kicking out all of the cards on a show that has any cards with a problem.

ardipc said:
Moral of the story? They seem to have a glitch in the system that is occasionally kicking out all of the cards on a show that has any cards with a problem.

THANK YOU! I sucked it up and called this morning and after being on hold 10 minutes, I got to put in for a call back. Which was great because it's a 4 hour window and now I had time to shower and I'm off to Office Depot... have invitations to get out today and the guest list has 70 names on it! Woot!

So my issue only got cleared up last night finally. For some reason, when I entered the new card on the website, it got "lost in the system". I didn't write it down because I typed it in directly while speaking to the customer. After going through the call-back system two days in a row, they called me directly yesterday, and offered to call the customer directly to explain the situation and that it wasn't my doing, but a glitch in the new system. I greatly appreciated them taking care of it! :) They also made sure to let me know that even though it was past the deadline for resolution to include as a February show, they know it isn't my fault, and are doing an over-ride in the system to include it. I know there's some growing pains issues with new systems being put into place, but they are working hard to make sure that we and our customers are taken care of.

ardipc said:
So my issue only got cleared up last night finally. For some reason, when I entered the new card on the website, it got "lost in the system". I didn't write it down because I typed it in directly while speaking to the customer. After going through the call-back system two days in a row, they called me directly yesterday, and offered to call the customer directly to explain the situation and that it wasn't my doing, but a glitch in the new system. I greatly appreciated them taking care of it! :) They also made sure to let me know that even though it was past the deadline for resolution to include as a February show, they know it isn't my fault, and are doing an over-ride in the system to include it. I know there's some growing pains issues with new systems being put into place, but they are working hard to make sure that we and our customers are taken care of.

That's great to read!

Just talked with my NED and she said there was a huge issue the past few days and she has been working with HO to get her cluster's shows under control.

I also have a Consultant who had 5 card declined on one show. I hope they get all this resolved!

They were great when I called. I was on hold for about 10 minutes (and I had settled in for a LONG wait... magazines and all ready to go!) and then I got an offer for a call back and the lady I spoke with (amy) stayed on with me until it was resolved and that was a total of about 14 minutes. So maybe there is hope!

1. Why was my credit card declined when submitting my show order?

There could be several reasons for a declined credit card during a show submission. Some common reasons include insufficient funds, incorrect billing information, or a temporary hold on the card by the bank. Please double check your card details and contact your bank for further assistance.

2. Can I use a different credit card if mine was declined?

Yes, you can use a different credit card to submit your show order if your original card was declined. Simply enter the new card information and click submit. Please note that the total amount will be charged to the new card and the declined card will not be charged.

3. How long will it take for the charge to go through on my credit card?

The charge for your show order will typically be processed immediately. However, depending on your bank, it may take 1-3 business days for the charge to appear on your credit card statement.

4. Can I pay for my show order with a debit card?

Yes, you can use a debit card to pay for your show order. Please make sure that the debit card has a Visa or Mastercard logo and that you have sufficient funds available to cover the total amount of the order.

5. What should I do if my credit card continues to be declined?

If your credit card continues to be declined, please try using a different card or contact your bank for further assistance. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for additional support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies