• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Credit Card Authorization: What Happens When a Card is Declined?

In summary, to pay for a Pampered Chef order with a credit card, select the credit card option at checkout and enter your information. It is safe to use your credit card on the website and you can save the information for future purchases. Only one credit card can be used per order, but you can split payment with a gift card. A receipt will be emailed and can also be found in your account.
Jennie4PC
I submitted a show last night with credit cards. It said all the credit cards were authorized. Well this morning I get an email saying a card was declined so does that mean it wont count as my Jan show?

If you submitted it by the 31st, it counts for it, as long as you resolve the card by the deadline in the email you receievd.

I thought that is how it went but since they went to the new syystem with cards being authorized before they are submitted. I wasnt so sure. Thanks

The deadline has been extended to Feb 3 due to the Home Office closing early today!

They had a problem with the CC server--it was down. They were going to fix it today but now it's been extended because of the snow.

I had the same problem.....1 CC declined..now trying to get it resolved..actualy was glad it happened this way..because I submitted the show around midnite so if it wouldn't have gone through then, I would've been in trouble trying to get with the guest at that time

1. How can I pay for my Pampered Chef order with a credit card?

To pay for your Pampered Chef order with a credit card, simply select the credit card option at checkout and enter your credit card information when prompted. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

2. Is it safe to use my credit card on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, it is safe to use your credit card on the Pampered Chef website. We take the security of our customers' personal and financial information very seriously. Our website is encrypted with SSL technology to ensure that your information remains secure and private.

3. Can I save my credit card information for future purchases?

Yes, you can save your credit card information on our website for future purchases. This will make checkout faster and more convenient for you. Your credit card information will be stored securely and will only be used for purchases on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I use multiple credit cards to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we are only able to accept one credit card per order. However, you can split your payment by using a combination of a credit card and a Pampered Chef gift card or e-gift card.

5. Will I receive a receipt for my credit card purchase?

Yes, you will receive a receipt for your credit card purchase via email. This receipt will also be available for viewing and printing in your Pampered Chef account under "Order History". If you do not receive a receipt, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
  • ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views